🔪 Twenty-one 🔪

Start from the beginning

Once we had made it, I thanked him and was about to go inside, but he stopped me by grabbing my elbow gently making me stop. I looked at him confused, but I blushed once he started leaning in.

I hesitantly leaned in as well, and I felt butterflies in my stomach as his lips were placed against mine. I could tell he was being gentle with me since he wasn't forcing it. I pulled away after a few seconds, a blush still evident on my face. Sam smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving me.

I smiled and walked inside. I just experienced my first kiss *with a boy*.

I still felt my heart thumping really fast and the butterflies in my stomach.

Once I closed the door, my mom looked at me from where she was in the living room and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you look so flustered?" She asked, but a small smile tugged on her lips.

I sighed out contently, happily. But I didn't answer her question as I went to my room.  I threw myself on my bed and smiled at the ceiling.

I placed a finger on my lips and smiled when I still felt his lips somewhat lingering.

Who knew a kiss from a psychopath could make me so flustered?

-

I must've fell asleep, because when I checked my phone it said it was 1:30 pm. I still had a lot of the day left until I had to go to school tomorrow.

I decided to play some video games, since there's nothing else to really do.

I played some rocket league for a bit, but I got bored and decided to watch some pewdiepie.

The thought of the kiss was still lingering in my mind and it made me smile brightly.

Now I know for sure I have a crush on him, a pretty big one too.

-

I had invited Jake over, because I needed to rant to him about the kiss because my emotions and happiness were exploding.

He chuckled and continued to listen to my rambling.

"You really do like him, huh?"He asked and smiled.

"Yeah, I do." I said and smiled at just the thought of Sam.

"Have you guys made it official?" He asked.

I glanced at him. "Huh?"

"Have you made it official. Your relationship?" He asked, and I sighed.

I forgot that we haven't made it official yet. Well it's probably official to Sam already, but I need to believe it's official for myself.

I decided that maybe tomorrow I would ask Sam to be my boyfriend, or maybe he'll ask me. Who knows. I don't mind as long as I'll be with him.

It's crazy to think I was terrified (well, I still am just a little less) of him, and now I can't stop thinking and smiling over him.

He was truly just so soft with me and I liked it. He made butterflies appear in my stomach whenever I thought about him. All it took was one 5 second kiss.

It wasn't very long, but it felt like the best kiss I've ever received, and will ever receive.

And I'm truly wondering how Sam felt about me. Did he have a crush on me? Or was he just utterly addicted to me...maybe he even...loved me?

But, I don't think so. It's too early. But knowing him, it could've been love at first sight, who knows.

And you would usually think, 'aren't psychopaths like, emotionless?' And, that's what I was thinking at first too. But, Sam was different. He made me feel happy.

And I was so blind to my emotions towards him until that kiss.

It really was a slap in the face. I truly liked him. And it made me super happy.

----
Word count: 1004

Hey guys! Yes it finally happened! :)