Magics

They then called Bruce in to see what happened and how peter was floating with Wanda's magic but Wanda not doing anything. They assumed Wanda probably did it by accident while she was sleeping or something. So they didn't think much of it.

Later in the day the Avengers were eating dinner. Peter was all healed up so he was allowed to get out of the hospital bed. Then Peters plate started to float. Then he started to float along with it. The avengers all looked to Wanda, Wanda jus shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't doing anything.

Wanda then brought peter down and his food. Bruce did some examinations on peter why he kept floating with what looked like Wanda's magic. " hmmmmm.... Wanda's magic has been going through her blood ever since she was born....." Bruce said thinking. Then it hit him. " ah..ha! Since Wanda gave some of her blood to peter, peter now has Wanda's blood going through him. Which includes Wanda's magic."
Bruce said thoughtfully.

Wanda,peter and tony were all standing in the room with Bruce. " Wanda, do something with ur magic and see if peter can do it too." Bruce said. " ok peter put your hands like this and then just....." Wanda said as her magics came out of her hands and she picked up a mug.

Peter copied her hand position.

Peter tried to do what Wanda was doing.

Then magic came out of Peters hands. And he shakily picked up a empty vile. " there ya go!" Wanda cheered on peter. They then put the stuff down. Peter was very excited. " I AM MAGICS!!!!!" He said running around the hallway to the living room and going up and down the walls.

For the next three days Wanda has been showing peter how to have full control of his magic and use it properly.

Then it was fine for their next mission........