Krel

Krel ran in through the front door, just as the transduction wore off. He slammed the front door with his two left arms and collapsed on the couch, exhausted.

"Serkos and Gaylen! Krel, you look terrible," Aja said, walking into the room.

"Wow, thank you for that," he groaned. "Such a kind and supportive older sister you are. How utterly and completely blessed I am to have you in my life."

"Yeah yeah, screw you too," she laughed, bopping him on the forehead with their biology textbook. The thick book made a clinking sound against his smooth, solid faceplate. She sat down on the couch and opened the book to chapter six. He was larger than her in this state, something he was not entirely used to. Despite the two of them being twins, she had always been a little larger and stronger. Krel speculated it was because she was a few minutes older.

"Wait a second," Aja said, as if she had just remembered where Krel had been for the last couple of hours. "How was your date!?"

Krel groaned and rolled over, so that his face was smashed into the couch cushion. "It was not a date!" he protested, face muffled by couch. "We studied for an hour, and then we went on a nice walk to look at stars."

"Sounds like a date to Varvatos," said the man himself, standing in the hallway, watching the twins argue.

"Stay out of this, Vex," Krel groaned. "Everyone here SUCKS."