With a smile on his lips, he laid flat on his back, taking a small nap.

At around 5, he woke up involuntarily, maybe because of the pain in his neck for not using a pillow. He tilted his head in all directions after hearing a few satisfying cracks, he decided to take a shower since Taehyung will be home in an hour.

He took a warm shower, got dressed in a large sweater and black jeans, light makeup which consisted of lip balm and mascara before he sat on his bed.

My douchebag😍❤️💜😫
I'll see you in a few, pretty.

You
Kay! Drive safe!

My douchebag😍❤️💜😫
Will do. Love you, bubba.

You
Love you more!

Jungkook smiled for the umpteenth time that day as he hid the big roll of paper behind the front door, along with the duct tape.

He waited on the couch until Taehyung came home.
In approximate ten minutes, he heard the doorknob to the front door being fumbled with until it finally opened.

He smiled as Taehyung still haven't noticed him on the couch.
"Kookie!" He called out as he toed off his shoes, looking at the stairs but frowned when he didn't hear any footsteps descend.

Jungkook held in a giggle as Taehyung started stalking towards the stairs, hopefully to scare the little bunny.
Jungkook tiptoed begins the man, just as quiet as he was before he jumped onto his broad back.

"What the f- Kook! Why did you do that? You almost gave me a heart attack." He said as he hooked his arms underneath the giggling boy's knees.
"You were about to do it to me!" Jungkook retorted as he nuzzled his face in Taehyung's black hair.

Taehyung chuckled as he tapped Jungkook's thigh, as a response, the raven jumped off his back and grabbed his hand.
"I'm hungry!" He whined as Taehyung let him drag his body towards the car.

Jungkook looked out the window by the front door and smiled, seeing that it was parked facing the house.
"Oh. Taehyungie."
Jungkook stopped as he turned to Taehyung with his puppy dog eyes.
"I l-left my phone and wallet upstairs."
Taehyung gave him a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs.

Jungkook hastily grabbed the tarp, tape and his camera.

He was able to stick it on the trunk of the car perfectly before chucking the tape roll at a bush when Taehyung came out.
"Ready, bun?" He said as he walked down the concrete stairs to their driveway.

They both got into the car as Jungkook turned on his camera, putting it on the dash's clamp that held it still while they drive.
"You're filming?"
"Yea! Just wanted to make a short vlog on out way back home."
Taehyung nodded as he started the car and began backing out as he held in his laughter. He looked down at his phone, viewing the comments that made him laugh more.

"Why are you so giggly?"
"S-sorry. I'm just happy." Jungkook mumbled as he toyed with his fingers.

"It's adorable."
Taehyung grasped Jungkook's left hand, laying a kiss on the outer part of it before holding the gear level, hands still clasped.
Jungkook's cheeks dusted roses as he looked out the window.

That's when-
Honk—

"Huh?" Taehyung looked utterly confused as he looked in his review mirror.
"What did I do?" He questioned himself as he shook it off and began driving, he took a right turn when another honk was heard.

"What the hell?" He semi-yelled as Jungkook held in giggles, masking his amusement with concern.
"Maybe he was honking at someone else?" Jungkook suggested.
"Maybe." Taehyung said, aggravated as he tightly placed both hands on the wheel.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly at the camera, subtly placing his forefinger at his lips when-
Honk!

"Seriously?! I didn't even do anything." Taehyung said as he looked behind him to see a woman in an SUV, driving as if she didn't honk at him for no reason.

He switched lanes but to his dismay, another honk was heard as Taehyung snapped.
"What the fucking hell?!" He cursed as he honked back.
"Baby. Calm down." Jungkook whispered as Taehyung sighed and held on to his thigh.
"I know, bun. I'm sorry. I'm calm. Okay? I'm ca-"

Honk!

"Fuck you too!" He yelled as he honked back.
"What the hell am I doing wrong!"
Taehyung huffed as he punched the steering wheel, causing the horn to slightly squeak before honking.
His eyebrows furrowed as he shifted gear, going faster towards heir destination but people still honked at him.
"What the fuck?!" He stepped on the gas as Jungkook tried his best to hold in his giggles.

They got caught in a red light when horns from behind him started honking.
He honked the horn aggressively and rolled down his window, flashing a middle finger before closing the window.

"Taehyung-ah."
"They're honking at me for no reason! I'm not even doing anything wrong." He argued.
"Just calm down."
"I can't calm down, Jungkook. What if we get a ticket for no reason?"
"We won't. Just calm down."
Taehyung sighed but his facials remained stoic as he drove. His hands were tightly wrapped around the steering wheel as cars honked at him.

Jungkook smiled at the camera as he looked down at his phone. Many people were commenting how scary but hot Taehyung looked when he was mad.
The red head mouthed 'I know right' to the camera as he turned to Taehyung.

"Are you fi-"
Honk!

Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath as Jungkook kissed him on the jaw.
"It's okay."
"I'm not okay." Taehyung said as his knuckles whitened from his grip. "Fuckers... honking their fucking horn for no fuckinn reason."

Jungkook giggled as he held his stomach.
"I'm sorry. I c-couldn't hold it in." He said in between giggles.
"What do you mean?"
"It w-was prank, Tae! I stuck a sign on your truck!" He squeaked before busting into another fit of laughter.

"What? Is that why they're honking!?" Taehyung exclaimed as he shifted his view between the road and a laughing Jungkook.
"Babe!" He screeched as Jungkook started laughing more.

"I hate you." Taehyung muttered.
"No, you don't." Jungkook said before kissing Taehyung's puffed cheek from pouting.