"Come innnnn." She said in a playful singing voice. "Oooh bitch you looking cute as fuck, red is definitely your color." She said as I smiled.

"Thank youuu girl you looking bad as hell too." I said complementing her. She was wearing a tight fitted pink romper that showed off her shape. She wore a pair of black wedges and clear lipgloss with eyelashes. Her makeup wasn't heavy as t usually was when we went out and I was surprised.

"Alright lets get out of here so we won't be late." She said grabbing her keys. We walked out of her room and went out the door. We walked to her car and we got in. She instantly locked the door and turned on the car pulling off to club Cube. I turned up the radio and starting dancing in my seat when Beyoncé's 7/11 came on. Me and Koi started singing the words back and forth. Once the song ended we started laughing. After about 20 minutes we finally pulled up to Club cube and it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be which I was thankful for. We got out the car and walked towards the entrance. We told the bouncer our names and he let us in. We had to power our phones all the way off and put them in a box with our names on it. Once we walked all the way in I was amazed at how amazing it looked. I looked up in the VIP section and saw Drake sitting with his crew and smoking weed and drinking. I squealed and told Koi look up. We went to the bar and sat down.

"I wish we could go up there." I said sighing.

"Me too, I tried to see if I could get us up there but they said that it was for Drake and his crew only." She told me with a disappointed look on her face.

"Girl don't worry about it, being here just makes me happy honestly. Thank you for everything again." I said hugging her and smiling.

"No problem, I'm glad you're happy." Koi said returning the smile.

"Excuse me ladies." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a man. I realized it was Drake's bodyguard Chubbs.

"Yes...how can we help you?" Koi answered with a confused face.

"I came down here to let you guys know Drake has invited you to join the VIP section." He said as I widened my eyes. Drake? Wanted us to come up there? Out of all women in the club us?

"Okay cool." Koi replied. We followed him up to the VIP section and I started to get nervous. As soon as we were in their presence everybody just stared at us with hungry eyes. I looked down and walked over off to the side bopping my head to the music. I looked over and saw Koi talking to Future. I widened my eyes in shock. I looked around the club just taking in my surroundings.

"Hey, why are you standing over here alone?" A voice said behind me. I froze and realized that voice from anywhere. I turned around and it was, of course Drake in the flesh. He looked good. A black OVO hoodie and sweatpants with a gold chain. I could smell his cologne mixed with weed but he still smelled so good. I snapped out of my thoughts and blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Nothing, I was just kind of taking in my surroundings." I said awkwardly. He furrowed his eyebrows and smiled.

"Aren't you that girl that I sung to last night? And I commented under your post earlier?" He said as I smiled.

"Yep that's me." I said chuckling.

"Nice to meet you..?" He said holding out his hand.

"Mahlani." I said accepting his handshake.

"Mahlani...I like that." He said smiling and looking me up and down. "Come over here and sit with me." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to where he was sitting. I sat next to him. I looked over at Koi again and I was surprised she wasn't drinking. I know I was about to get fucked all the way up tonight.

"Is it okay if I like, grab a drink?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure go ahead." I grabbed the circle out of the bucket filled with ice. I poured some in a cup and took a sip of it. It burned my throat but I took it like a G.

"So why did you throw this kickback? If you don't mind me asking." I said trying to make a conversation so it wouldn't be so awkward.

"It's just something I do every now and then after I perform here in Toronto." He said making me nod my head.

"That's cool." I said nodding my head. It was an awkward silence but then Jumpan started to play and the club got hype. I started rapping and dancing in my seat.

"I see you're a big fan of my music." He said making me blush a little.

"Yeah I am." I said. He grabbed my hand and made me stood up. We went to stand off to the side and I started dancing to Jumpan while rapping.

"Jumpan Jumpan Jumpan them boys up to something. Uh uh uh think I need some Robitussin." I said moving my hips. Drake rapped a little too and tried to dance but failed. I busted out laughing while he did a little pout. I giggled.

"Don't laugh at me, it's not funny." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said trying not to laugh but I instantly failed.

"Hahaha so funny." He said sarcastically. We went to go it back down and Shot for Me started to play which was one of my favorite songs. "You smoke?" He asked me lighting up a bluntz

"Hell yeah I said." He took a couple of puffs and passed the blunt to me. We passed the blunt back and forth until it was finally a bud. I poured another cup of ciroc which was probably my 4th or 5th cup by now. I drunk some but Drake pulled the cup away from me.

"You've been drinking too much, that's enough Mahlani." He told me. I smacked my lips.

"But Drakeeeeee." I dragged out leaning my head back.

"But Drakeeee nothing." He said mocking me. "And call me Aubrey instead." He told me. I nodded my head okay. Koi walked over to us and smiled.

"There's my bestieeee." She said smiling. "It's almost 3am and we need to get you back to the house." She said.

"But I don't want to leave, I wanna stay with Aubrey." I said slurring my words. He chuckled.

"You need to get home and get some rest Mahlani. You're friend is right." He told me. I pouted and slowly stood up.

"Thank you for hanging out with me." I slurred and I hugged him taking in his scent.

"No problem." He said hugging me back. We pulled away from the hug and I slowly went down the stairs. We got our phones from the bouncer and walked in the parking lot to Koi's car. I slowly got in leaning my head back. I fell asleep on the way back to her house. About 30 minutes later I got woken up.

"Hey, Lala I'm gonna go grab your stuff, I'm taking you back to your house." She said.

"Okay." I mumbled with a major headache. She got out the car and went to go grab my bag. She came back out about 3 minutes later and pulled off in the direction of my house. I fell back asleep. I felt myself being picked up out of the car. I tensed up and opened my eyes only to see it was Ken. I wrapped my arms around his neck closing my eyes. I felt him take off my shoes and lay me in the bed.

"Lala I'm putting your bag by the door okay?" Koi said. I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek then left out the room. I closed my eyes and remembered tonights events. I smiled and let sleep take over me....

To be continued...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share💛