"No that a lie-"

"So you're bi-sexual?!" asked Razia with a small laugh but got quieted by Hayley.

"Shut for the bull-shit Razia, don't talk about Sam like that, your sister Nasreen tried to fuck the new girl Izza while she was sleeping!" Candice shouted.

"I say quiet!" No one listened to Mr. Evershed. 

"So it is true?!" Hayley shouted at Razia, "yeah lied to me!"

"I said quiet!!"

"Wait the teachers weren't talking about Corry and Sam fucking, they were talking about Mr. Evershed in Sam's room for an hour, door-shut in her hostel, you told this yourself Hayley!" screamed Razia.

Martin had lost it, "I SAID QUIET, what part of that do you not understand? The NEXT TO TALK WILL BE IN ISOLATION FOR A WEEK, NO LIE! do your work and shut the hell down- not one other word leaving your mouths."

Right then Hussain walked into the room, "man I have a free period, I'll take over for a little bit you go calm it-"

"Hassan, I am okay- I just lost it for a sec-"

"It' an alright, I've got it under control, you go get some fresh air-"

"Hassan-"

"I ain't leavin it up for debate here, door's that way, I am an LA teacher, got it under control." Hassan gave him a small smile before Martin stepped out.

The hour went swiftly for MArtin, he just sat down on the bench across from the office and kept taking short breaths, finally, the bell rang he walked into his room to find a confused Hassan on his chair flipping through a student's exercise book.

"Hey, may I have the privilege back?"

"Yeah, just I know you were annoyed with the fact that they heard you and man a big commotion happened, and you and Sam were getting blamed on things undone. Sorry for kind of humiliating you if you are mad at that-"

"I ain't," Martin could feel blood rushing to his face.

"That's good, just remember not to take it out on students, I sent Razia, Sam, Hayley, Candice, Zain and Chloe into isolation."

"That's a relief-"

"Martin, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"What were you doing alone in Sam's room?"

"Telling her it's okay that it's okay to grass your mom to the police, that it's nothing in the extraordinary, sorry for giving the girl hope."

Hassan gave a big sigh and put his face in his palm for a few seconds. "I am sorry, I didn't mean that-"

"I know what you meant, I need to mark some tests."

Martin looked down and began to ignore him, Hassan just stood before leaving outside.

"Hey! Candice, how'd you know about Nasreen and all she tried to do when Izza was asleep?" Asked Sam running to her blonde friend. 

"I have my ways, heard it when Nasreen and Razia were talking and Hayley came getting so offended."

Nasreen was a little behind of them with Naveed. "Hey, Sam I am sorry about what Razia said to you in class, Haley was telling me."  

"I'm not," Sam said under her breath.

"Sam I am trying to be nice to you, cause that's what friend's do."

"Friends?" she gave a small laugh. "Could have remembered your friendship when yeah left me."

"You robbed Mr. Evershed's house, why do you forget that?"

"You almost killed the man that accidentally couldn't stop when Missy and you were on the road!"

"O my God, you are comparing a thing when I was heartbroken to a thing you did when your mother was being nice to you?"

"That's not every day yeah know!"

"Still, that doesn't matter Sam!"

"Yeah, at least now it doesn't she's up in the police, for all I know in a filthy jail-cell!"

"Sam I am sorry about that, I am sorry for doing whatever I did when you came to me-"

"But I am not sorry for if I ever did that in the past or if I accidentally do it in the future!"

"I know it was wrong-"

"Don't want you to continue, we are done so we are done, makes no difference who you end up within the upcoming," she said sharing a quick glance with Naveed. "Don't make it so I have to say this whole thing to you again, I would really hate to, yeah know it hurts me, but I know that you were a mistake I made when I just needed someone to love."

"What?! That's how you sum it up? Just a mistake when you bloody needed someone to love?"

"That's not just how I should sum it up, your actions spoke louder than these words I just said to you, go get yourself someone like Naveed-"

"Why do you keep bringing me into this?"

"I don't know, maybe because if you were smart you would take her home to save her from this humiliation."