P|13

Micheal🖤
Same Day.
At the Trap.

"Kentrell, How do you know Ace?" I asked tapping my foot waiting for an answer cause it was pissing me off how he keeps coming for me and Kentrell.

I had Rain to call me while I was on my way over here so I could know what he said to her and she was pretty descriptive.

I hated when people messed with my family cause I don't fucking play about them. My sisters are the only ones that I care about anybody will DIE over them.

"I don't even know why this man keep coming for me cause I didn't do shit to him.." he responded so I just sat there and thought until something came to my mind.

Flash Back💡

"Please don't shoot me, I'll have my son to give you the money just please don't kill me." The woman named Gina pleaded as she sat on her 2 bedroom apartment floor crying as Kentrell was about to shoot her

"Who is your son?" I asked lighting a blunt.

"His name is Antonio but everyone calls him Ace, he owns a drug business but I don't know where he keeps his stash." She said and I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Nah I need my mon-" as soon as I said that the door opened revealing a dude and I grabbed him and threw him on the floor closing and locking the door.

He reach in his pockets but I punched in his jaw and grabbed the knife that was in his pocket. I searched him and found nothing but his phone.

"Who are you?" I asked scaring him a bit.

"I'm Ace best friend and his girlfriend brother." He said

"So you a gang bangers bestfriend and you a pussy?" I asked confused and he tried to toughen up.

"Nah y'all got guns and shit fight like a real nigga." He said and I rolled my eyes and hit him in jaw again making the bitch crack.

"Where's Ace?" I asked and Kentrell just looked confused.

"He's at the trap right now but he said he was on his way." He said and I laughed.

"Kentrell shoot these bitches." I said

"Bet." He said shooting Gina and ole dude 3 times in the head .

We shot them a few more times and we left a letter behind saying They dead now ya momma should have gave me my shit and now her and this bitch boy dead, NBA. After we wrote it we then heard the door being unlocked so we ran out the back door.

"Damn you remember when we killed that girl that owed us some money and Ace pussy best friend." I said leaning back lighting a blunt

"Damn now I remember that shit." He said putting his head in his hands then he looked up.

"But why tf he want to kill me ian leave no evidence of me killing nem." He said looking down at his phone.

"I guess they thought you wrote the shit because you and Three the only ones talm bout some NBA and shit." I said and Three mugged me then I laughed.