4

1. January : Cha Junho

2. February : Lee Hangyul

3. March : Kim Yohan

4. April : Kim Wooseok

5. May : Cho Seungyoun

6. June : Song Hyungjun

7. July : Han Seungwoo

8. August : Kang Minhee

9. September : Your Choice 😆

10. October : Lee Eunsang

11. November : Nam Dohyon

12. December : Son Dongpyo

-------------------------------------------------------

I had a crush...
Crush on my own brother...
Not a real brother but a future step brother...
Son from my future step father...

I had a crush on him when the first time my mom set up a dinner with my future step father before their marriage. Family dinner I guess?

He such a polite boy, love to smile, sweet, gentlemen, spoke with a soft voice, always taller than me with a fair skin *hek, I'm such a short girl*, smiley eyes, such a perfect boy.

I've fall in love with his smile and his  those smiley eyes. We talk a lot about our life. He asked me many question. To many to handle 😂 "How old are you? What did you do on weekend? Where did you study? Where is your school?"

And, yeah. He's in the same school with me. A years older than me and I don't even notice it. We don't even know with each other. 😅😅😅
We having fun that night. I thought that having a new family member especially a step family in our family is a disaster.

But, 😮there is something wrong somewhere. I think that he's hiding something from us and what is it?

The next day, it's a new day. I woke up early than usual. I woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom and go to bath. Choose the new and clean school uniform and wear a simple makeup. After that, I make a breakfast for mom.

We're having a french toast today. Who want? Who want? 😂😂

Okay, back to our story.

After that, I went to the school and not a while after I arrived at the school I saw someone that really familiar to me. "Omo, it's him. My future step brother. Should I greet him? *think for a while* Okay, I should say Hi" I walk to him and trying to greet him.

You : *tap his shoulder* Annyeonghaseyo oppa *smile*

Him : *blank face* Annyeong *not even shock and not even smile*

You : What are you doing oppa?

Him : Just doing nothing. Don't you see? *glare at you*

His stare is not like yesterday. He's not even smile at me like yesterday.

You : Oh, okay oppa. Did I disturb you oppa?

Him : What do you think?

You : Erm, maybe yes. I think you're not in a good mood I guess...

Him : So?

You : *look at the watch* Omo, the classes will get started soon. See you later oppa *smile*

Him : *look at you without said anything*

You : *in your mind* What is wrong with him? He's not like that yesterday. Did something happen to him?

At the corner, someone pulled my hand. I got shocked and wanna scream but that person shh me. She is my friend.

You : Yah, what are you doing? You make me shocked pabo *knock his head*

Friend : Ouch, it's hurt Y/N 😅 mianhae okay. I wanna ask. Did you just talk to him?

You : Who?

Friend : The boy that you just talk to with.

You : Ohh, him. Why? Something wrong somewhere?

Friend : Yah, of course not. But, nobody dare to talk to him.

You : Eh? Why? Did he do something wrong?

Friend : Aniya, don't you see his eyes? Stare at people like a hawk? Don't even smile even to our teacher. Our teacher also scared to him.

You : Does he? Why you guys scared to him? I just met him yesterday with his father.

Friend : What?! You just met him yesterday with his father? For what?

You : My mom will gonna get married soon with his father and he will gonna be my step brother.

Kringg~~~~

You : Omo, we continued later okay... Now, we should hurry. The bell is ringing...

Friend : let's go.

Kring~~~ >recess bell<

I can't focus in my class thinking about that. Make me wanna know the truth. I try to find my friend at the canteen.

You : Yah, tell me the truth about him.

Friend : Oh, about him. Do you wanna know Y/N. Like what I said this morning. Everyone is scared to him even our teacher also scared to him. But, he is a intelligence student in our school. Even, he got more enemy/rival and everybody is scared to him he also got a fan especially a girl. Many girl got rejected by him. When classes is started, he like to walk alone around the school and sleep in the class. He had no friend too. But, when exam he got a good result. Such a intelligence student right. 😆😆

Friend 2 : Yeah, but I heard that he got in a fight last year. He had beaten a gang of gangsters and all of them was badly injured. Many of them got in I.C.U

You : Wah😱😱 Jinjja? It's terrible. But, maybe it's because they tried to disturb him right?

Friend : Yah³, there he is *point to him*. He's in his way here?

Friend 2 : Omo, why here? I should leave now guys... Bye *walk away*

Friend : Yah, Y/N. I should go now... Take care okay.

You : Erk, okay guys...

He approach me and sat next to me

Him : Yah, Y/N.

You : Yes 😅 oppa.

Him : *with no expression* Have you eaten?

You : I didn't eat anything yet. Why?

Him : *handing a tin of milk* Here, drink this. Don't get hungry okay *still talk to you without any expression and wanna walk away while pat your hair softly*

You : Oppa...

Him : *look at you* Erm.

You : Thank you 😊

Him : You're welcome *smile and walk away*

Everyone that is watching us was shocked because it's the first time to saw him smile like that. And many of them try to approach me.

Them : >Yah, since when you getting closer with him?
>He is your oppa? Why I didn't even know?
>His smile is so precious.
> Did you have his number?
> Oh, wanna be his friend and I have fall in love with his smile.
> Yah, don't you scared with him?
> Did you just make him smiled? Wow

You : *yelled* Yah!!! Calm down guys. I just met him yesterday at our family dinner. He's gonna be my step brother soon. I just knew yesterday. I don't have his number, sorry. And I didn't scared with him.

Wow, my future step brother a.k.a my crush is gonna be more popular after this. But, he's only talk and smile with me 😄

Continued next page...
I didn't expect my story gonna be this long..hahaha 😂😂😂