thirty one; ear bleed

THE ONE WHERE SHE SORT OF ADMITS IT.

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y  O N E ;

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E ;

third person pov;

s a d i e  s i n k was making touch ups to her bronzer in the car mirror, when she complimented a friend in the passenger seat. "that outfit choice, you look hot, brown."

"i don't know," millie groaned, tugging at the top of her two piece. she despised the way the fabric didn't stretch to her stomach, too exposed for her liking.

"girl, you're showing some skin finally," sadie emphasized, "love it, get out of your comfort zone, you know?"

millie raised her eyebrows, "you're in an awfully good mood." she did a few modifications to her shorts before giving up, sighing.

"cause of the party," sadie blandly answered, tapping the apples of her cheeks so the peach blush was fully blended. sadie wore a black, partially see through, above knee dress, that was head to toe bedazzled.

surrounding air drowned in perfume, an unknown exotic island flower, with an off-brand expensiveness to it

surrounding air drowned in perfume, an unknown exotic island flower, with an off-brand expensiveness to it. "sooo.. caleb," millie inquisitively tilted her head to the right, "what exactly happened with the both of you?"

"obviously he was mad, very mad- i flipped out too. caleb did more though."

"and?" she pried.

"and then i told him that i was actually pregnant. he thought i was joking at first, which is stupid," she rolled her eyes, "like my boobs grew a cup yesterday- anyway, eventually we decided to keep it... he wants to be the father!"

millie squealed, "baby girl or boy? names!?"

"don't know yet," sadie chuckled slightly on the overwhelming side, "tonight we can sort it out."