Why Didn't You Tell Me?!

Aditi, Zain, and Abhilash stood outside Bikanair airport. 

"Adi teri family hume lene nahi aai?" Zain asked.

"Nahi maine hi unhe mana kiya hai, chalo main tumlogo ko mera hometown dekhati hu." Aditi winked at them and put her shades back on walking to the cabs.

"Yaar Adi ki family se tu milne wala hai toh mujhe kyu leke aaya saath mein?" Abhi asked being annoyed.

"Moral support ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai mere bhai. Ab chal!" Zain wrapped an arm around Abhi's shoulder and followed Aditi to the cab area.

All the drivers were chilling sitting together near their cabs, laughing making jokes and whatnot. As soon as they saw Aditi, they straightened up immediately standing in a line with their head hung low.

"Bhaiya model town jana hai, chaloge?" Aditi asked politely.

One of the drivers immediately came forward and took their luggage placing it in the trunk while Zain and Abhi stood there confused. They both ignored it and sat in the cab.

As the cab drove into the inner roads of Bikanair bringing an opportunity to sight see as they drove by. Here Aditi was pointing at different areas, monuments, or some historic palaces explaining either the history or the places she used to hang out with her friends and family. Abhi always leaned forward to see what she was pointing at while Zain was mesmerized by her flying hair due to the open window and Abhi leaning forward every now and then was not helping as he was sitting in the middle. Next time he leaned forward, Zain pushed him back.

"Kya hai, baar baar aage pe he hopes raha hai, mera view block ho raha hai!" Zain whispers being annoyed.

"Tune hi toh bola tha beech mein beth ja, ab aur betha beech mein mujhe." Abhi exclaimed and went back to looking at what Aditi was pointing.

Zain rolled his eyes.

Finally the car came to a halt in front of a huge palace. Giant trees enhancing the entrance, amazing architecture work, large windows, stretched out couple of yards.

Aditi got out of the car. Zain and Abhilash followed.

"Arre yaar Aditi, sight seeing baad mein kar lenge, phele ghar chalte hai na, waise bhi hum sab bohot thak gaye hai." Zain said.

"Ha par-" Aditi got cut off.

"Please Aditi baad mein dekh lete hai na." Zain begged. He then saw the driver taking out their bags. "Arre bhaiya aapko kisne kaha samaan nikalne ke liye?" Zain asked.

Just then a few coated men came running and took their luggage into the palace.

"Arre chor! Chor! Pakdo unhe humara samaan leke bhaag rahe hai!" Zain yelled while Abhilash stood there in shock.

"Zain chilana band karo, wo chor nahi employees hai!" Aditi clarified.

"Par Adi hum hotel mein kyu reh rahe hai, hume toh tum upne ghar leke jaane wali thi na." Abhi asked as he was so confused.

"Arre buddhu! Yeh hi toh mera ghar hai! Ab chalo jaldi!" She walked quickly on the cemented path leading towards the entrance of the palace.  

Zain and Abhi looked at each other with widened eyes still in shock.

"Sirji, aap under nahi jaege?" The driver asked bringing them back into their senses.

Zain quickly took his rucksack and pulled Abhi running behind Aditi.

They stood at the door steps as Aditi's father was talking to someone.

"Toh yeh hi hai jisne Aprajita ko chera?" Aditi's father asked in anger.

🎉 आपने Mera Piya Ghar Aao 😉 को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Mera Piya Ghar Aao 😉जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें