Kinky love

You waken with the feeling of cool air blowing over your body. Your eyes snap open and you see you're completely naked, laying on top of the bed you had previous laid down to take a brief nap on while Liam, your almost two year boyfriend, had gone to the store to restock the wine collection. You attempt to pull your arms down to cover yourself but you can't, your wrists are tied to the headboard of the bed. You groan, knowing this is all Liam's doing.

"Liam!" You yell loudly. You bend your legs up to try and cover as much of you as you can. Heavy footsteps leading to the bedroom door clue you in that Liam is in fact home.

"Oh. Good you're awake." Liam says cheekily, stepping into the room. The only thing he wears to cover his body is a pair of your favorite grey sweats that he has, torso completely bare.

"Liam please untie me." You whimper. You're already starting to get wet from Liam's appearance and his damn cockiness but you don't know if you're very comfortable with this. Liam has always been pretty experimental with the sexual desires of you two and he's always tried to get you to do this but you just didn't feel right with it. It felt weird and too... scandalous.

"But baby.." Liam says crawling onto the bed, eyeing your naked body. You squirm in awkwardness as he keeps his hands away, but his eyes glued to you. "You look so sexy like this." He says biting his lip. You roll your eyes and try to ignore the wetness accumulating between your legs.

"Li.." You breath helplessly. He smirks a bit stronger and his hands gently grabs your ankles, slowly pulling your legs down so either of them rests beside Liam. He stares down you from his sitting position between your ankles and your heart beat begins to increase.

"I just want to try something tonight baby. I promise if you hate I'll never even speak about the possibility of doing it again." He says sweetly. You're about to reject him but he crawls so gracefully up your body to hover you that you can't react. You pull against your restraints, trying to break free but there's no use. Liam chuckles deeply before lowering his lips onto yours. His hands slide up your bare sides as he passionately manipulates you.

"Please." He whines against your lips as he pulls from the kiss a bit. You sigh whilst pulling your bottom lip under your front teeth.

"Fine." You mumble. Liam smiles before briefly kissing you before crawling off of you. You whimper at the loss of coverage and you pull your legs up again. Liam gets off of the bed and walks into the master bathroom, leaving you in the room. You struggle to untie the knots but your hands are in too limp of a position to undo them. You hear a creek and your eyes glance over to the bathroom door opening. Liam steps out of the door way, fully naked, and with a black blind fold in his hand. You cross your legs to try and delay the pool forming between your legs at the sight of Liam. He smiles brightly before coming over to you and crawling back on the bed. You watch his eyes innocently as he again looks over your completely naked body.

"You're so beautiful y/n." He mumbles sweetly before taking the blindfold and gently slipping it over your head. It comfortably fits snug against your cheeks and forehead as you are completely blind now, closing your eyes for ease. You feel Liam's breath on your neck before his lips attach to your skin, pulling and pushing it with his lips. You let out a soft whimper as he pulls your legs apart from each other, crawling between them. He slowly rocks against you, causing the most agonizingly slow friction. You groan out as Liam's teeth gently skim your skin before his tongue drags over the bite. Your only free limbs wrap around Liam's waist, pushing him farther down onto you. He chuckles at your eagerness, growling against your neck as you pull on your restraints again.

"Liam.." You struggle with your words as he continues to slowly drag his hips against yours. "Fuck." You bite, angrily grinding your hips up to his. He chuckles deeply again before sliding down your body, hands drawing intricate designs against your skin. Your heart beats is in your ears when Liam's rough hands soothe over your hip bones, thumbs pressure pointing into the soft skin. Your legs squeeze together to the point where your muscles begin to ache, arms also beginning to shake from pulling on your restraints.