Chapter 2: Love Strikes

F/d = Favorite Dessert
F/s = Favorite Song

Reader's P.O.V.

"You guys got this!" I cheer from the fountain. Watching as my three party members face of against their first valentine raid boss. They summon their keyblades which are now stage two. I grin at the nostalgia that strikes me at the sight.

~·~

"So Y/n.." They all look at me expectantly. Eyes wide and giving me puppy dog eyes. I laugh and gesture for them to follow.

"Food first you three." They follow me like ducklings as I lead them to a nice diner. They chatter like excited children, well they are, so that makes perfect sense.

"I'll pay for everything so don't worry about it." We all sit down and order breakfast together. They order some of the most expensive stuff. Which isn't actually that much, but the boys ordered the 'Choco Pancake Tower Deluxe.'

"Are you sure, you can eat that? It sounds like that it's gonna be a lot." Daiane frets as she reads the bold fancy words.

"It's fine we can eat it together; if we don't then you guys can help us out!" The boys cheer and Daiane just shakes her head, and I lean back laughing my heart out.

I get my bacon, devil's poached egg, and cold brew coffee. Daiane gets her toast, scrambled eggs, and orange juice. Finally, two people come over carrying a breakfast behemoth.

Our jaws drop as they set it down on the table. It's a tower of what must be at least twenty five thick buttermilk pancakes. In between the pancakes is chocolate syrup, whipped cream, banana slices, strawberries, blueberries, M&Ms, and entire chocolate chip cookies.

"Well." Daiane sucks in a breath, "Good luck with that you two." She turns and starts eating her plate. I chuckle and follow suite leaving the boys to suffer with the consequences of their decision.

After we leave, the boys having apologized to the staff profusely for not managing to down that monstrosity, I lead them to the plaza for their gift. They all sit down on the fountain.

"Okay, are you ready you three?" They all nod excitingly at me. I summon forth a bunch of colored orbs, and other blue materials of different ranks.

"Woah! What is this stuff?!" I grin at them.

"It's materials used to power up your keyblades. They're a serious pain to come by so I hope you guys would love to use them." They all jump up and summon their keyblades. I teach all of them how to upgrade their weapons.

The materials I have get all three of their starlight keyblades to the second stage. Well all laugh and spend the day taking down raids bosses.

~·~

The boss shows up covered in bright hearts and cannons. I watch my strengthened party face down against their first boss of this event. Daiane charges first into the battle and strikes the boss. The other two follow suite after it tries and fails to strike Daiane. The third strike is strong enough to finish the boss.
I cheer for them as it rains Lux that they happily collect. Jumping up I walk over and let the boys rant their joy at me.