11 /| switzerland

Start from the beginning

"Look who decided to show up," Tony said with a clap of his hands as Geneva and Natasha exited the elevator, bags in hand. The two woman stared at the three men seated in the living room of the tower. The scene just seemed a little bit too mundane for them. "We've been miserable without you Nat," Tony continued. Then, as if it were an afterthought, he added, "You too Switzerland."

Geneva chuckled dryly at his words, eyes searching for any sign of Steve. "Where's the rest of the team?" She questioned, going further into the room and dropping her bag somewhere on the floor. She smiled at Bruce before going to sit next to Clint, who was currently eating takeout.

Geneva held out a hand, gesturing for his food. He shook his head, with a chuckle. "No, get you're own." She sighed. He was probably right not to give her any, she would've ate the rest of it.

"Steve's probably reading the newspaper," Tony said with a stretch. "Which is still finding new methods to mention you two at Capitol Hill by the way." Geneva wasn't surprised. They'd always try to find a way to use that against them moving forward.

"And Thor?" Nat asked from where she stood behind the couch. She moved to sit on the other side of Clint.

Bruce cleared his throat. "Selvig's working on it."

Natasha nodded, accepting the answer.

Geneva took out her phone, calling Steve. After two rings he answered. "Geneva."

"Are you busy right now," she asked in response. Everyone turned to look at her, before realizing she was on the phone. Their quiet conversations resumed.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He questioned, his voice becoming serious.

"No, I would just appreciate it if you came down to talk."

Confusion flooded into his voice. "You and Natasha are here?" She could hear rustling in the background.

"Don't sound too excited," Gen replied sarcastically, but in turn he simply hung up on her. She sighed.

Tony turned toward her. "If you wanted to see him so badly you should have just asked JARVIS for help." He smirked. "That was Cap wasn't it?"

Geneva made a face. "I would like to be briefed on our next mission, is that too much for me to ask?"

"No," a voice said from behind them. Geneva turned, her eyes instantly meeting Steve's. Her breath halted for a second as she watched her friend. He was still the same. His shirt tightened over his muscles. It was something she'd learned to ignore as they grew closer. He was the same. It'd only been two months after all. "And this mission won't be easy."

He walked over to us, resting his hands on the back of the couch. All eyes were on him as he began to explain how they'd be proceeding now that Loki's scepter was in HYDRA's hands, and had been for two years. They'd have to take down the organization's bases one by one until they found it. Tony and Bruce explained how they'd been trying to track the scepter to no avail and that whoever had it was doing a damn good job at keeping it hidden.

"How do you expect us to stay covert? How do we stop them from anticipating our arrival after we take one down?" Geneva asked, already slipping further into the idea of the mission.

Steve shrugged. "I don't." Geneva gave him a look, prompting him to explain. "It'll be spontaneous but we won't give them enough time to abandon the bases." He paused, clearing his throat. "We get in and we take them down. They'll fight back, but we'll fight back harder."

Gen sighed. "When do we start?"

this chapter is fairly uneventful but that's ok

this chapter is fairly uneventful but that's ok. next one should be more interesting. & thankyou all for reading! don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: y'all want the full age of ultron?

-syd

°