Only you

Izuku's POV
I woke up to notice that Shoto was not next to me.I looked around to see the light in the bathroom was on.I walked over to the door only for the door to be opened for me showing a haft naked Shoto with a towel covering his southern region. I backed away with an obvious blush spreading from ear to ear at how little clothing he had on.I gulped as I tried to focus my gaze to his face but my gaze could only look down.

"Do you like what you see Izu~"he purred out lust pouring out of his words

"I-I Uh I..."I stuttered trying to form words but failing as I just looked down a red crimson blush running against my cheeks before Shoto pulled my chin up and smirked.

"Let's get dressed and do that tour that we planned,"he said before kissing me and walking over to his dresser and tossing me a shirt and a pair of blue jeans.I put them on sheepishly and waited for Shoto to get dried and put his clothes on, turning away when Shoto removed the towel from his waist making me blush even more than humanly possible.After getting dressed we headed out to realize very quickly that we hadn't really planed this out so we just walked around and met some of Shoto's other friends besides that Momo girl.

After a few hours of ether talking or walking we finally ended up stopping so I could go to the bathroom near Krishima's cafe(one of Shoto's friends).I walked out to see that Shoto was gone, panic rushed through me in waves before I tried to breath.I walked around and eventually stumbled upon an alleyway were I saw Momo and Shoto kissing.My blood boiled as tears streamed down my face.Not again.I backed away shock and betrayal evident on my face as I backed away, grabbing the attention of the two.

"W-wait Izu this isn't what it looks like..I swear.."he starts to say but before I can hear anymore I run away before faintly hearing a "Wait Izuku come back!".

After running for who knows how long I finally make it to the most familiar place I know, our bedroom.I run to the bathroom not thinking about anything but hiding away from this...from this mess.Before I know it I hear a loud knock from the door, I flinch at the voice knowing who it belongs to.

"Shoto?"I whisper my heart ramming into my rib cage feeling my gaze getting fuzzy before I hear Shoto's voice piercing my ears feeling the pain in my heart grow.But before I could even think I heard a loud crash making my gaze fly up to see Shoto wearing a desperate expression on his face.

"Izuku I.."he started to say before I interrupted him

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!Please if you love Momo then just leave me Shoto...just leave..."I yell into a whisper as I look down feeling my heart crack.

"No...I don't love Momo I love you Izu always have always will,"he said as he leaned toward me but before I could even protest I blacked out as I felt the shattered pieces of my heart laying in the darkness of my soul.

Deku's POV
This son of a-

"Izuku I love you,"Shoto says making me frown as I pin him to the wall

"Really than prove it Sho~ prove that you like Izu as much as you claim,"I say as I rub my crotch against Shoto's making him groan

"Deku is tha-!"He started to say before I stopped him as I pulled down his pants leaving his boxers untouched.

"Why were you kissing that girl?!" I asked feeling my blood boil

"Deku why are you in control?"he asked avoiding the question making me frown

"Because Izuku can't handle this he's to weak... his heart is to weak..." I hiss losing my train of thought as a glint of regret flashes through my eyes.I couldn't protect Izuku like I should have. I'm so worthless.

"I didn't kiss Momo okay she dragged me to the alleyway and kissed me before Izuku found us.I pushed her away once he left and told her to fuck off!"he quickly explains making me release my hold on the control.I fell to my knees allowing Izuku to come back.

It's okay, it's alright, we can be repaired, fixed.

Back to Izuku's POV
I felt my eyes water hearing the whole thing.He didn't want to, he isn't playing with me like he did.I hugged him feeling the trust for him rebuild slowly, but all the trust I needed was the truth.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I..."I chocked sobbing in between apologizes,"I should have listened...to you....I don't know how much more...of...of this...so much...to much...heartbreak..pain...I hate it...so much Sho..." I rambled in between heavy sobs as I cry into his now wet shirt grabbing it tightly as if to make sure he never leaves.Only to realize Shoto didn't pull away instead he wrapped his arms around me rubbing my back in circles making the tears disappear.

"I love you Izuku no matter what,"he says making me smile and rest my head on his chest not even realizing that he had picked me up and placed me on the bed. I cuddled up to him only to realize he still only had his boxers I got up, embarrassment flooding me only to be pulled back down."Izu~I want you,"He said, lust shinning through his eyes.He pushed me to the other side of the bed and kissed me as he pulled my shirt up reaching up to my chest as his soft lip caressed mine.He pulled back before smirking and kissing my neck leaving red love bites around my neck.I moaned as he bit and sucked on a sensitive part of my neck.I felt my member press against my pants making me moan as I felt the impatient rise as I rubbed my crotch against his making me moan.

"Ahh~Fucking Shoto fuck me,"I screech making Shoto's eyes widen before he smirks.He trails down to my pants before sliding both my pants and boxers down slowly making my dick jerk up.I growled feeling the slow pace be painfully unbearable.I twist him around before sliding his boxers off and slamming his dick in my unprepared ass.I screamed my eyes rolling back at the harsh feeling that felt to good."Fuck Shoto,"I screeched as the precum slid out of my tip as I slammed down hard on his dick.

"Fuck Izu~"he says before twisting me around and slamming his dick deeper into my ass.I moaned loudly as I feel my climax coming as Shoto runs his hand up and down my shaft making me a moaning mess.

"Ahh~faster Sho~"I screamed feeling the pleasure rush at me in waves.Shoto thrusted faster making me moan louder as he raised my legs before thrusting into me again making me cum on my chest.After a few more thrusts Shoto slids his dick out making his hot liquids spill out of my abused ass."I love you Shoto,"I say with a hoarse voice leaving my lips

"I love you too,"he says before leaning down on my neck and piercing my skin with his sharp fangs and started to suck my warm crimson liquid before collapsing on top of me.My eyes flew shut only to hear Shoto say "Good night Izu~"Before I blacked out.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed the smut and what nicknames should Izuku and Shoto have for each other I can not decide between pumpkin or cinnamon roll for Izuku anyway
Byeee