"No. Tell me what's going on right now."

He sighed. "It was all Jisung's idea. He wanted to think of a way to make you jealous and finally realise my worth."

"That damn vampire." I growled out. "I never liked him."

"He's not that bad Binnie." Felix smiled.

That was the second time he'd used that nickname on me and it was making me weak at the knees.

"Well in case you were wondering, I was extremely jealous and hurt and scared and-"

He cut me off with a peck on the lips. "It's okay, I would never do anything to hurt you."

My heart melted at his sheepish grin and I pushed my lips onto his. His arms wrapped around my neck and he pulled me closer to his body. I was trying so hard to kiss him gently when all I wanted to do was throw him on the bed and kiss every single part of him.

When we finished kissing we gazed into each others eyes, shy smiles pulling at our lips.

"About time." he whispered quietly.

"Mhm." I hummed in reply and rested my head on his shoulder. "Lix?"

"Yeah?" 

"I accept you as my mate."

A faint yet stronger than usual rush of emotions flew through my body. The mate bond was gaining strength now that I'd said the words out loud.

"Thank you." I pulled away at his words and cocked my head to the side.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"I didn't know if you would reject or accept me. These past few days I've been really worried that you wouldn't want me."

I hugged him tightly. "I would be stupid to reject you baby, you were the one chosen for me."

"I guess, but Jisung told me how you were mean to him. How you said Minho should have a female mate so he can have children-"

"That was before I met you." I cut him off. "He was the first vampire to arrive and I didn't trust him one bit. He was cocky and annoying, and I didn't think he was good enough to be a future alpha's mate."

"And now?" Felix ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Now I think I trust what Minho's doing." I said distractedly as I enjoyed his touch. "I wanted children of my own but I wouldn't sacrifice you for one or even twenty children!"

"I see." Felix said thoughtfully. "Out of curiosity though... can you tell me why you didn't trust me?"

I sighed. "My parents taught me from a young age that vampires are selfish creatures. My mother was rejected by her mate and almost died of loneliness. I was scared the same thing was going to happen to me."

"Oh Binnie..." Felix stroked my cheek. "Not all vampires are like your mother's mate." 

"I know." I leaned into his touch. "Now that I've met you I have a feeling I can trust you."

"Well..." he grinned evilly. "I think now it is my time to punish you since you didn't talk to me for a few days."

I stared at him in surprise. "Punish? But Felix-"

"Nuh-uh." he put a finger to my lips. "I'm going to make you beg for my attention while we're with the others, just so they can see how whipped you are for me."

"That's so horrible." I whined. "Please don't do this baby-"

He smirked. "Just for one day, please Binnie? Let me have some fun."

I huffed. "Fine. You win."

He laughed happily. "Yay!"

"But Felix..." I warned him. "Just because I've accepted you as my mate doesn't mean you're off the hook. I still need to be able to trust you fully... okay?"

"Okay." he was still bouncing in excitement, making me chuckle slightly.

"Come on let's get to the pack meeting. Minho is calling everyone." I informed him and grabbed his hand confidently this time.

"One last kiss?" he pouted.

I groaned at his seductiveness and placed a quick kiss on his plump lips before tugging him to the door.

"That wasn't satisfying." Felix spun me around and slammed his lips onto mine. I immediately responded by placing my free hand on his waist and weakly moaning into the kiss as his hand roamed up my chest.

"We're going to be late." I said breathlessly once I'd pulled away from his needing lips.

"Now that's what I call a proper kiss." he said and took the lead this time by opening my door and pulling me to where the wolves were gathered.