Meeting Them (Dawn)

Koga:
You were waiting in Asakusa Park underneath one of the buildings for the rain to pass. It was pouring buckets and you being the genius you are left your umbrella at home today. "The one day I decide not to bring it with me," you muttered under your breath as lightning split the sky. You were debating whether you should just give up and get soaked on your way home when someone handed you a bright red umbrella. Looking up, you saw a man about your age with black hair and red eyes smiling at you.

"Here." he said and you raised an eyebrow at him. "You look like you need it." he chuckled once he saw your suspicious gaze.

"Well, so do you." you responded earning another hearty laugh from him.

"I don't live too far, I'll be fine." he smiled.

"Still, I'd feel bad taking your umbrella from you." you said.

"Why I don't just walk you home then?" he offered. He didn't seem harmful but you still remained on the defensive.

"But you're a stranger." you teased.

"What's your name?" he asked suddenly. You hesitated.

"(Y/N)."

"I'm Koga." he said. "Now we're not strangers." You couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

"No, I guess we're not." you said, leading the way back to your house.

Kuya:
You whistled to yourself as you made your way around Shinobazu Pond. You wouldn't say you were an active person but you enjoyed the occasional walk through nature.

It was on one of those occasional walks that you met Kuya. As you were making your rounds, you bumped into the navy-haired male with yellow eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" you said and he lazily opened one eye.

"It's fine." he responded with a yawn. An awkward silence ensued as the two of you stood there and you cleared your throat.

"So, do you usually hang out around here?" The male shrugged.

"I guess." he said. "Perfect spot for afternoon naps." You laughed, nodding your head.

"Yeah, it is pretty nice." you agreed. "I'm (Y/N), by the way." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before answering you.

"Kuya." You smiled and sat down next to him, the two of you talking for the rest of the afternoon. Well, you did most of the talking.

Aoi:
You were a student at the Capital's School of Fine Arts, studying painting. Your dream was to become an artist and travel the world painting landscapes. But for now, you were a student with a lot of supplies and not enough arms to carry them.

You struggled to maintain your balance as you walked through halls with all your supplies. Inspiration had struck and you wanted to get started on your painting right away, if you could manage to make it to the classroom without an accident.

As the thought crossed your mind, you walked right into someone else and the two of you, along with your supplies, went down hard.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" you apologized, scrambling to pick up your scattered supplies.

"It's alright, I wasn't looking where I was going." came a male voice. You glanced up and met the shimmering green eyes of Aoi. He was in a few of your classes but the two of you had never really talked.

When you made eye contact, his cheeks turned pink and he glanced away, quickly helping you pick up the rest of your things. "You're (Y/N), right?" he asked and you nodded. "I'll help you carry this stuff."

"Thanks so much!" you smiled and his cheeks turned even pinker. He mumbled a quiet you're welcome before following you to your classroom.

Ginnojo:
You were skimming the shelves of the local book lending shop, happily humming to yourself when a blue haired man approached you.

"Do you need help looking for anything?" he asked though his voice was so quiet you could barely hear him.

"Oh, I'm just looking. Thank you though." you answered with a polite smile. The man nodded and turned to leave when you called out to him. "Um, do you have anything you'd recommend?" He paused, before nodding and showing you to a different shelf.

The two of you discussed your favorite books for a while and he helped you pick out a few to borrow. As he was helping you check out, he cleared his throat, keeping his eyes anywhere but you.

"I'm Ginnojo." he mumbled. You smiled, hugging your books to your chest.

"And I'm (Y/N)." you said. "I hope we can be friends!"

Yura:
You worked at a local sweets shop in the Capital. Today was a slow day and you leaned against the counter with a sigh when you heard the bell ring above the door. Putting on your biggest smile, you welcomed the customer. It was a boy about your age with stark white hair. He smiled back at you, approaching the counter.

"How can I help you today?" you asked and the boy pointed to one of the western style treats your store offered.

"I wish to know more about this particular confectionary." he said. He spoke a little strange but you put it in the back of your mind.

"Certainly." you said. You explained to him in great detail what each of the sweets were while he listened with a sparkle in his eye. You thought it was cute.

In the end, he wound up buying one of everything and after you had packaged everything up, he lightly placed his hand on top of yours. You couldn't fight the blush that made it's way to your face.

"May I know your name?" he asked, sweetly.

"(Y/N)." you answered, averting your eyes.

"Ah, I see. 'Tis a beautiful name."

"A-and yours?" You stuttered out.

"Yura."