𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

Start from the beginning

Finnwolfhardofficial
Frfr
Are you doing anything?

Violetgirl
No

Finnwolfhardofficial
Wanna hang out?

Violetgirl
Lmao no

Finnwolfhardofficial
😡🥺🥺🥺

Violetgirl
I'm jk😽

Finnwolfhardofficial
You got me there 😳😔

Violetgirl
😇💅🏻💅🏻

☀︎

My mom dropped me off at Finn's house an hour later. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I heard giggles and laughs behind the house so I started to walk to their back yard. Finn was with a group of teenage kids laughing and talking about things.

"Violet?" I heard a voice, it was the girl with red hair.

"Hello, Sadie," I said, it felt weird calling her by her name when it was my first time meeting her. Everyone started to greet me, "hello" and "hi"s were said by the group of teenagers. They were basically having a picnic in Finn's back yard. Everyone was sitting on a huge blanket that was on the ground. I looked to see Jack pat a space next to him so I went to sit there.

"This is weird," I said and everyone looked at me confused.

"Why?" Millie asked with a smile.

"This is my first time hanging out with people my age," I said then Millie's face scrunched up even more than before in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked with her British accent.

"Don't you watch the videos that Violet's in?" Finn asked then Millie's face turns bright red (like this 😳)

"She does THOSE kinds of videos?" Millie said and I understood right away what she meant and shook my head 'no' real fast. Everyone started to understand and their face got as red as a tomato.

"NO, I DON'T DO PORN" I squealed.

"Why would you think that?" Finn complained to Millie and she just shrugged.

"It's fine, what I meant was that I'm always hanging out at Enya's apartment or they come over to my house so..." I said quietly.

"What about people at school?" Jack asked.

"I don't really have that many friends at school," I said. We quickly started talking about other things about each other and things that happened in the past few days.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Jack said as he raised his hand up.

"Yes?" Wyatt asked.

"Yesterday, Finn, Violet, Drew, Josiah, Enya, and I went to the skate park," He said.

"Without me?" Millie acted as if she was surprised.

"Be quiet Mary Poppins, you don't even know how to skate," he said then continued with his story, " and Violet literally bashed this fucking dude, man!"