Ch. 7

The globglogabgalab takes you back inside, "wasn't that a site to see? 

"of course you reply" 

It's night time and you should probably get going back now. 

"hey my parents will be worried if i stay too long so i think i might need to leave soon." 

"oh! sorry i totally forgot.." it reply's

"i never told you the reason i brought you here did i now" it goes on

"that's ok, i haven't had this much excitement in a while so it was nice, but  intriguing." you reply

"well  i'll still tell you, i brought you here because the truth is i haven't seen a single nice human in 130 years. the human race has always been so cruel to us globgogabgalabs so i thought maybe they have grown, but i was wrong. i walked around the streets and all i got were cold stares. in fact some one even called 911. but then i saw you, you were so beautiful i just had to follow you home. i wanted to see if you werent like the others and i was right. you're so kind and warm hearted i'm getting teary. i just wanted to meet someone again since the only beings i've talked to in years are my books. i write in them when i'm feeling extra lonely. but since i've met you i don't think i'll need to write in them for a while. thank you y/n." 

"wow i didn't know i did so much, how about this, i'll visit you once a month so you'll never have to right in those books ever again!" you say 

"sound like a plan to me, thank you." 

you finally headed home after spending your day with the glob, it was amazing, truly a wonderful experience. 

49 years pass. you lived up to your promise, you ended visiting him every month. one of the months things got a little freaky and you guys had children !!! 😊 they grew up to be human and globgobabgalab hybrids. sadly you were diagnosed with a deadly illness that wasn't curable. you died in your children and lovers hands. the glob still grieves till this day but you will never leave his memory. the kids lived a great life and were rich then died old in a car accident lolz. the glob lived to be 892984882 years old when he finally died with a picture of you in his hands. he's the only one who survived that long because the rest of civilization was wiped out by global warming skskskskskkssksskskskskskskskskksskskskskskskskskskskksskskskksskksskskkssk.

The end. ;)

*authors note- lololoool sorry for leaving for like a year or whatever but i deleted watt pad leaving with horrible memory's of the monsterous  works i have created. i was very cringey at the time and didn't know how to write so hopefully you enjoy this last chapter. i won't be making any more books unless i just am really bored and inspired to write (which will probably never hapen.) anyways i'm way more into anime now and i've drifted away from kpop a lot but i still enjoy bts and twice a little bit. who knows maybe i'll make a kakashi x donald trump fanfic 😏 also i don't ship anymore because that's kinda fetishsizing gay relationships and being weird so we don't do that here ✋ n e ways goodbye for a while lolz. it was fun while it lasted uwu 🥴*

 it was fun while it lasted uwu 🥴*