Lorenz x FM Reader lemon part 1

Start from the beginning

Lorenz's eyes widen, " Is that true, Y/N? "

Y/N nodded her head.

" Impossible, you are both stunning in your work and your looks. A perfect example to the rest of the women here who considers themselves nobles. You are truly as pretty as a princess, Y/N. "

Y/N blushed slightly, it creeping across her face.

" I must say, Y/N. I wish.. to say something to you."

" Yes, what is it Lorenz. "

" Surely, it has been a short time since you had first arrived here and I know you have scolded me countless times due to the complaints of the ladies here.. but oddly enough I find myself wanting to be in your presence at all times. Even in the end of the month battles I can't help but want to protect you.. I know you are a well trained swordsmen, I am not trying to say anything to offend but.. It is true. I wish to protect you. Y/N, I believe that I love you. Forgive me for being so straight forward? "

Y/N smiled brightly, " Oh Lorenz, I have no reason to forgive you! I feel the same way.. I was waiting til you had told me. "

Lorenz was overjoyed, surely he scored a prize. Surely even the most skilled hunter and treasure hunter would be envious of his find.

" So.. I suppose we are lovers? If you wish to be lovers, Y/N. "

" More than anything! "

A little nervous, surprisingly Lorenz was a tad reluctant to kiss the shorter female in front of him. He so wanted to but was scared. However, he decided that no noble shall be scared so he puckered up against her. Y/N was a little surprised at first but she relaxed into his kiss. Finding herself melting away. Feeling quite bold, Lorenz licked her bottom lip for entrance, Y/N happy to let him in. The kiss was intoxicating. Surely with all the sweet wine Lorenz has tasted, this was by far the sweet most intoxicating kiss. He kissed her with love and lust, he backing her up until she reached her teacher's desk.

" L-Lorenz. " Y/N said as she pulled away from the kiss.

" Yes, daring what is it? "

" Not here, let us continue to your room."She said as she blushed.

Lorenz smiled, " Of course, to my room Y/N. However, I wish to for warn you that I don't plan on letting you go. "

Lorenz picked Y/N name princess style and made his way to his room, locking the door as he got there. Gently laying Y/N on top of his soft bed. He laying on her, continuing their kiss from before.

Just before they could get deeper into their kiss, Lornez pulled away and looked at Y/N.

" I wish to love you til morning. We have no lessons tomorrow, I don't see why we cannot. Only if you allow, my princess. If you are not ready to give yourself to me then I understand, I shall push you no further. "

Y/N shook her head and put her hand on the side of Lorenz's cheek, " I trust you.. so..love me Lorenz. "

That set off a spark inside Lorenz as he growled and took to remove her armour.

" You wear so much armour, I understand why but these blasted objects are making me take my time! I wish to love you as quickly as possible. "

In saying so, Lorenz managed to removed the breast plate Y/N wore. A small material covering her breasts, Lorenz looked at Y/N asking permission with his eyes. Y/N nodded yes and he removed the fabric that covered her. Her breasts were lovely, round and soft. The bud in the middle erect as the air hit them, she looked so milky, so tasty yet she still wasn't ready to be consumed.

Lorenz took her left bud in his mouth, sucking at it so softly as if she was kissing her. Y/N threw her head back gasping.

" L-Lorenz! " She gasped.

He pulled away and smiled at her, " Tonight, let me make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world! Allow me to let you get lost in the wonderful bliss of pleasure. Lose yourself into it, Y/N."

With that, Lorenz took off her black shorts, guiding them down her slender legs, taking her lace legging and black panties with them. She was fully exposed to him and he felt himself harden at the sight. He removed all his clothing, including his underwear. Y/N gasped as she saw how big he really was. Lorenz kissed her belly and put his head in between her legs. Kissing her down there, giving her the most pleasure.

Y/N was moaning quite a lot, her mind going blank as Lorenz continued his assault. Before she could reach her peak, he pulled away and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

" Y/N, It will hurt but.. we will be one. So please, bare with me. "Said Lorenz as he thrust into Y/N.

She didn't feel all that much pain and it wasn't long before she started bucking her hips to Lorenz, telling him to move. With a groan, he did what he was told and my did she feel right around him. He felt so much pleasure as he continued to love his beloved.

" Y-Y/N! I- I'm.. I'm almost there! "

Moaning Y/N threw her head back once more, releasing her muscles around Lorenz's member. Soon, he found his release. He was a tad upset that he was that quick but he knew, that his night with his beloved was only starting.

Aye! I can't believe I wrote that! I know it was a little plain but I'm learning! I promise the next one will be better! Also, should I make a whole entire book about lemons and fluff for Claude? Let me know!