2 - What it Takes to be a Hero

Start from the beginning

His friend suggested, "Then, why don't we go to the arcade for a change of pace? You'll come too, right, Katsuki?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's go to the one in front of the station. There's lots of prey there." Another said.

That's something Mineta would do. Some of the students of Class 1A thought collectively.

"What?!" Bakugo yelled, "If we get caught, It'll end up on my record!"

"That's his excuse?" Midnight questioned, putting her palm on her face.

"It's better than nothing." Snipe added.

"If it was Mineta then he'd probably already be in there." Ashido sighed in disappointment.

"Hey! I'm not--"

"Yes, you are, you perv!" Girls told him off, with the Grape sinking into his seat.

The two suddenly flinched, telling Bakugo to look behind him. "An invisible cloak with a great quirk!" The sludge villain said.

"Holy crap!"

EPISODE 2. What it Takes to be a Hero

Midoriya was frozen in shock, "Y-You're deflating..! Wait, up until now.. H-Huh..?! A fa-- A fake?! You're so skinny!"

"I am All Might--" He said as blood dripped from his mouth.

"That's something you aren't used to." Jiro commented.

"Isn't that bad for your health, All Might?" Yaoyorozu turned her head towards the said teacher.

"I actually never thought how bad that was.."

The greenette started freaking out. Then All Might explained, "You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." He said while wiping the blood off.

"It's already bad in All Might's current state, especially being the Symbol of Peace at the time. Though, we must move on." Nezu commented, continuing to sip his endless supplies of those damn tea.

The students nodded, He's making everything a lesson, huh?

"N-No way! All Might is fearless.. He saves everyone with a smile.. He's the greatest.."

All Might sighed, "A fearless smile, huh?" He said before slumping down on the floor, "Now that you've seen me like this, young man.. make sure you don't write about this online, even accidentally."

Deku stood in awe as All Might pulled up his shirt, showing an injury, "It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed and I lost my whole stomach.. I've become emaciated from repeated surgeries and the aftereffects."

The audience watched in awe and pure sadness for their former number one hero.

"That's awful!"

"H-How are you still alive, All Might?!" Present Mic looked surprise.

"Even the teachers didn't know this?" Kendo tilted her head.