Chapter 4

~y/n pov~

I dont know how I feel wearing Lukas clothes. Its soft and it smells like him. He wears this shirt alot too. All the other girls had black and purple pajamas on but I had shorts and Lukas oversized shirt.

"Hey Juleka should I tuck this in? Cuz if I dont, its gonna look like I'm not wearing shorts." Juleka raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't....I mean...do you want my brothers shirt down your pants?" She asked. I turned bright red.

"Y-yea good idea." So I left it untucked but now it looks like I'm not wearing shorts. "Wait I have an idea." I took a hair tie off my wrist and tied it in the back of the shirt. "There much better."
We went upstairs to join the rest of the group. When we cane to the upper deck the boys were already waiting for us. I saw Luka was blushing and smiling.

"Alright now that everyone is here let play a game of truth or dare!" Alya suggested. Oh no! This game always ends up with people making out!  "Ok everyone sit in a circle. BUT I get to pick seating arrangement. Ok Mari, you sit next to Adrien, Nino will sit by me obviously then Juleka and Rose, and y/n and Luka!" After everyone got into there seats Alya started. " Ok Nino. Truth or Dare"

"Dare all the way dudette!"

"Ok...hmm let's see.....I dare you to not wear your hat for the rest of the game!" He looked horrified but took off his hat. As he faked wiping tears and faked sniffles he asked "woah tough...ok Adrien truth or dare."

"Uhmm lets do dare."

"Ok do you best impression of Ladybugs lucky charm." His face turned bright red.

"Uhmm...d-do I have too?"

"......"

"......"

".....yea bro. Ya do."

Adrien rolled his eyes "LUCKY CHARM!" Everyone giggled except Marinette. I looked at her and she was red. Very red. Wow she must really like him.... I looked back at Adrien and he was laughing along with the others.

"Ok Luka truth or dare?" Asked Adrien as everyone was recovering from laughing.

"I'm going to try and play it safe and pick truth."

"Hmm interesting...ok what was your first impression of everyone here." Asked Adrien.

"Well I no offense but I assumed you would think your too good for us being a model and all. Nino I thought he was a big party person/DJ and I still think that. Alya I thought she was pretty cool and Mari was the Clumsy funny girl Rose I've known all my life but when I first met her I thought she was going to be like a super girly girl until we started Kitty Section. Juleka was is my sis so I dont really have a first impression since I'm only a few years older then her. And as for y/n shes pretty smart, and funny. And I just met her today so..." He thinks I'm smart!omg but why? What did I do to deserve this compliment!

"Alright y/n truth or dare?" He asked.

Oh crap..."Uhmmm OR! I PICK OR!" everyone laughed. "Ok I pick truth!"

"Hmm alright...what was your first impression of me?" He smirked.

"Uhm I thought you were the cool flirty type." I blushed.

"And what about now?"

"Nu uh only one question Mr." I giggled.

"Ok Rose, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Ok who do you ship most?" Everyone leaned in.

" um my longest ship or most recent?"

" if only one were to worked out."

Rose giggled. " well that's easy! Its Ladybug and Chat Noir" just I suspected. I quickly looked over to Marinette and her face was bright red. And the chances of her being ladybug just got higher the way she reacted.

"Ok Juleka truth or dare."

"Dare..." she mumbled.

"I dare you to yell every time you say something." Rose giggled.

"OK MARINETTE TRUTH OR DARE!" she yelled. Woah I've never heard her yell.

Marinette was laughing hard but managed to get out dare.

"I DARE YOU TO HOLD ADRIENS HAND THE ENTIRE GAME." She immediately stopped and looked at Adrien. Who offered his hand. She blushed but took it.

"Uh Alya truth or dare?"

"Girl you know I'm going with dare."

"Ok I dare you to your best Carapace impression."

Alya smirked "That's easy she got up and stood in front of Nino "SHELTER!" she yelled.

"Ok Nino truth or dare?" She asked as she say back down.

"Dare."

"Name all the couples you want to see happen." Alya giggled.

"Um obviously Ladybug and Chat Noir, Adrien and Marinette, Luka and y/n, annnnnd.....I would say Carapace and Rena Rouge, but there already a couple.." me and Luka? How can he just say that so causally!

~Lukas pov~

"-Adrien and Marinette, Luka and y/n, annnnnd.....I would say Carapace and Rena Rouge, but there already a couple.." what? Me and y/n? I looked over at her to see her reaction. Her face was bright red. I could tell shes trying to hide it by burying her face into my shirt. Then I looked over to Marinette and she was red too. Well this just got really awkward...

Everyone was silent.

Alya flicked Nino in the forehead. "I didnt mean with the people here genius. Well let's just go to bed cuz now its too awkward."

"Yo dont blame me! You asked it!"
Everyone  went downstairs into mine and Julekas room. We both share a room. Oh well isnt that just great.

"Does anyone want the curtain up or..." asked Juleka.

" nah we will be fine." Said Alya

The sleeping order was Juleka was in her bed, Rose on the floor, then Marinette, then y/n and Alya. Next to her was Nino then me and I let Adrien sleep on the bed.

After almost everyone was asleep I heard rustling and saw a shadow move out of the door. I quietly followed them to find y/n looking out across the water with a blanket wrapped around her. I came up next to her hopeing to not startle her.

"Cant sleep either?" I asked.

"Yea..."

"Its an amazing view isnt it?" I asked.

"Yea....its like you can see the whole universe from here." I went and sat on the couch and got my guitar out and started strumming quietly. She sat down on the other side of the couch with the blanket wrapped around her. Even though it was dark I could tell she drifted off  to sleep. So I put my guitar away and fell slept on the other side.