Smut

Well it finally happened.

Your back in Auradon. No one left you alone since you came back. Yiunhated this place!

Even though you ended up on the isle due to a mistake, you met someone who you never thought would work.
You fell for Harry Hook of all people.

The son of your FATHER'S ARCH ENEMY!

You wished a chance to go back would show soon.

Time skip brought to you by THE HOOKS BOYO! THE HOOKS!

The chance soon did come, as Maleficent returned and wreaked havoc on the magic shield, allowing you the opportunity to slip back through.

Once you saw the ship, you climbed on and immediately ran to where you knew where Harry was. "Baby, is that you?" He said as he embraced you.

Tears were now streaming down yiur face. "I was so scared over there. Even though I came from there, I didnt feel like I was an Auradonian any more. My heart belongs with you here!"

On that note, Hatry picked yiu up and went to your bedroom.

He laid you on the bed as he began to strip you both, leaving only your underwear on.

"Niw that yiur back, let's make love."

You nodded in response as Harry ghosted his hands down your sides, making you shiver slightly. He kissed your jawline and down your neck before he started to suck on your neck.

He ran his hands down your now naked torso and began to kiss down your chest leaving little love bites as he made his way to your waist.

Harry then took his own underwear off, letting his jewels break free.

"Now babe, show me what that pretty mouth can do!"

Soon enough your own underwear was off as Harry was now prepping you.

"Harry," you said desperately, "More,"

"Gladly," He said pulling out his fingers.

He grabbed a condom and some lube, he put the condom on and put a generous amount of lube on himself, and your entrance.

He lined himself up with you and pushed in slowly, to let you get used to him. Once he was fully in you, he stopped to let your body relax some. You soon gave him the go ahead and he began to thrust, slowly at first, but soon he was going at full speed.

You were a moaning mess well you was grunting between thrusts.

"You're so tight (Y/n), so good," Harry said as you began to climax.

After you, Harry wasn't too far behind. Once he came he rode it out, fully inside you, and then pulled out, he took of the now cum filled condom and threw it out into the trash can by the bed. He laid down next to you then pulled you into his chest.

He kissed the top of your head and said, "Goodnight (Y/n)."

Soon you both were asleep in each other's arms, completely in bliss.

Welp here it is