Chapter 15

My eyes wouldn't open. I tried my best. I could hear distant voices. This time I forced my eyes open with everything I had. I looked around the room. It was white and I was covered in wires. I think I was in a hospital. I saw two guys but didn't know who they were.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice coming out hoarse.

"Brianna!" The young one jumped up. "You're in a hospital. I'm glad you're okay."

"What?" Was all I could say. The older one stood up.

"I'll get the doctor." He said smiling to me.

"What happened?" I asked. The guy explained what happened.

"Oh Brianna! I'm glad you're okay." He said grabbing my hand.

"Who are you?" I asked confused. He dropped my hand and backed away.

"No..." Was all he could say. He sat down and tugged at his hair. A voice cleared in the door way. I looked over to see a man in white.

"Hello Brianna. I'm Dr. Jim. I'm going to ask you some questions.

"Okay." I said nodding my head a little. It kind of hurt.

"What is your name?"

"Brianna." I said as if he was dumb.

"Who is your best friend?"

"Claire!" I said smiling at the thought.

"Who are these two men?"

"Ummmm....I-I don't know." I said thinking. He wrote something down.

"What is the last thing you remember?"

"I was texting Dylan." I said firmly.

"Who is he?"

"My boyfriend." I said seriously. He looked over to the two guys and they shook their heads. He then wrote something down.

"Okay. You have amnesia and minor bruising. The bruising will heal but I'm not sure if your memory will come back." He said.

"Oh." Was all I could say. They explained everything.

"Doctor, may I speak with you in the hall?" Niall's dad said. At least that's who he claimed to be. They left the room and I was left with 'Niall'.

"So are we....uh-d-dating?" I said somewhat hoping. I kind of liked him.

"Uh-no." He said sounding sad about that. I was a little disappointed. Niall's dad came back and said I can go home. We drove to the house and I went up to my room. Claire was sitting on my bed looking like she hasn't slept in days.

"Brianna! I'm so happy you're okay. You've been in a coma for 2 months!" She yelled. Wow! 2 months was a long time.

"I'm happy to see you!" I yelled. She hugged me.

"Don't hurt her. Her brain is bruised and she has amnesia." Niall said. Claire instantly let go.

"Oh sorry." She said backing up.

"Yeah. I can't remember some people." I said frowning.

"Wait....Did she remember you?" She said to Niall.

"No." He said frowning.

"Oh....well I better go tell my parents the good news." She said leaving. She hugged me.

"Bye." I said sad. I laid down in bed careful NOT to hit my head.

"Don't forget about school." Niall said walking out. I hate school.

~Monday~

I got up and threw on whatever. I did my hair the best I could with out hitting my head. I went downstairs, grabbed my bag, and left. I still remembered how to get to school and convinced Niall's dad to let me walk. When I got there, people were pampering me and sitting with me. Honestly, I didn't want their sympathy. I grabbed a seat in the back next to Valentino.

"Brianna!" He said smiling.

"Hey Val." I said grinning.

"I heard about your amnesia. At least you remember me!" He said smiling. I laughed.

"Of coarse!" I said smiling. Later that day, I walked home. I wanted a ride. At that same moment a car pulled up. The window rolled down and it was Val.

"Need a ride?" He said flashing a smile.

"Thanks." I said getting in. The ride home was short...thank goodness! I was really tired.

"See you Val." I said turning to get out. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. Our lips crashed together and the weird thing was, I didn't pull away. After he let go and pulled away he smiled down at me. I smiled back up at him.

"I've been wanting to do that." He said smiling. "Bye." He said getting in his car. He drove away and I just stood there. I turned around and saw someone in the window. I went inside and upstairs. I collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Just then, the door flew open. I looked over.

"Niall?" I said confused. Oh no. He looks pissed.

__________________________________________________________________________

(Author's note) Srry it was short. I was gunna make it longer because I had it all written out, but then it deleted and I was pissed. So I did the best I could to make up for it. Sorry again! I will really try on the next chapter. Thnx for reading!! :) Love you all! Don't forget to try for the CONTEST! If you need the details, inbox me or read the last note in my last chapter. Thnx! :D