The Cats And Clans

• Dedicated to Valarie Rae Mellark

Lauren Schmeltzer

A/N:    I have finished editing all of this book!!! I may return and add more to it in a month or so, but until then you will have to read book two: "Apprentices to Warriors, Peace to Bloodshed". look for it on my profile page. I will edit that one next and start uploading more chapters soon! May StarClan light your path, young warriors!

The Clans

Thunderclan

Leader: Oakstar, Brown tom cat with green eyes.

Deputy: Wolfheart, Silver tabby she-cat with gray stripes and amber eyes.

Medicine Cat: Flamefur, Orange tom with amber eyes.

                        Apprentice: Frostfang, white tom with green eyes.

Warriors:

Badgerface, black she-cat with a long white stripe on her spine and head with blue eyes.

                        Apprentice: Wingpaw

Volewhisker, silver she-cat with green eyes.

Fogheart, moody orange tom with green eyes.

                        Apprentice: Softpaw

Cheetahleg, lean white she-cat with black spots and blue eyes.

                        Apprentice: Whiskerpaw

Lightningfur, bluish-gray tom with amber eyes.

Cowpelt, black and white she-cat with green eyes.

                        Apprentice: Gingerpaw

Sunshine, light orange tom with yellow eyes.

                        Apprentice: Critterpaw

Brokenheart, gloomy gray tom with amber eyes.

Tigerscar, silver tom with blue eyes. Renamed after nearly being killed as an apprentice and has eleven long scars down his neck and sides.

                        Apprentice: Swiftpaw

Twolegheart, brown tabby tom with blue eyes. Was found at the abandoned twoleg nest as a very young kit.

Daisyfur, orange she-cat with amber eyes.

                        Apprentice: Icepaw

Queens:

Treeleg, very tall brown she-cat with green eyes. Expecting kits

Runningbear, brown she-cat with amber eyes. Kits: Rootkit, Holekit, and Harekit.

Kickingbird, silver tabby she-cat with one amber eye and one blue eye. Kits: Moonkit, Cloudkit, Shadekit, Mudkit, and Piranhakit