A gasp escaped Jennie's already red and assaulted lips from all the kissing.

...

Dumb bunny: I was just gone to get a coke and now- MY EYES!

Dumb bunny: I already told y'all not to dirty the elevator, now I'm forced to throw the whole thing away! 😠

Dumb bunny: What am I supposed to tell the firefighters who are in the entrance!?

Dumb bunny: "hi there. could you guys pls wait until those two are done pounding each other like rabbits before you rescue them? thank you very much." !?!?

Dumb bunny: R-E-S-P-O-N-D! Oh right you are busy

Dumb bunny: Screw it! I'll hold them off and save you from the humiliation....

Dumb bunny: Be grateful you have me! I give you 10 minutes! Be quick!

...

"Jisoo! I-I'm... Oh god!"

A few more thrusts and Jennie came undone right on Jisoo's mouth. She didn't step back. She sucked every drop like the other woman provided her a tasty soup. It was a sweet taste.

As Jennie started to lose the feeling in her legs, Jisoo lifted her by her soft butt cheeks, not forgetting to give them a strong squeeze, earning another groan before she placed her down, so she could take a breath.

However Jennie had other ideas. She was going to return her the favour times ten. After all she is pretty competitive. In every aspect.

Therefore she slipped a hand inside Jisoo's jeans and cupped her undergarment without warning. Jisoo didn't flinch like she was expecting the touch. She even leaned towards it, daring her to go further.

Her boldness sent electricity down Jennie's spine and a blush on her cheeks. Composing herself she slid a long finger into her bundle of nerves. Jisoo was definitely more quiet and less sensitive than she was... but she was wetter. This told her enough.

Jisoo was great at wearing a mask. Somehow this motivates Jennie even more to rip it off her face and make her squirm under her.

She leaned closer to the other girl and started moving her fingers inside the tight sweet spot until Jisoo's back was on the ground and Jennie was hovering above her. She pushed another digit inside and thrusted relentlessly. A moan escaped her twitching lips.

That wasn't enough of a response, so she moved faster. The other's walls were tightening around her fingers.

Jennie's eyes drifted to her stone hard nipples. They looked way too inviting not to lick them, so she did. Jisoo was still muffling her moans.

"I want to hear you." Jennie stated and bit on the nipple while her free hand was groping the other breast sensually.

Finally a loud moan escaped her heart shaped lips. Music to Jennie's ears.

She added a third finger, curling it. Jennie could feel the other was very close as her mouth hung open loosely.

To bring her to her climax she also rubbed her clit with her thumb while her other fingers were doing their job.

Jisoo's breathing fastened as she rode out her orgasm on Jennie's fingers.

Suddenly the elevator music stopped playing and yes, they had sex while that annoying commercial music was playing. The music was replaced with a loud voice.

"Ten minutes are over bitches!!"

Jennie jumped in shock, pulling her fingers out abruptly and falling on Jisoo's face, not head first but boobs first.