d-daddy!!~

(wills pov.)

After mabels... Brutal beating, i went to master dipprs room, afraid that if i didnt, his beating would be alot worse after he found me, i knocked on the door softly. "come in" i went in and closed the door "lock it." my heart started beating fast but i did as told "william, use your powers to sound proof this room" now i was really scared, but i did it any way, after this i felt as if someone was using magic to drag me, and it was dipper, i looked at him and flinched, he pinned me to a wall and smirked "youve been a naughty boy~ what to do, what to do~" i had never heard this tone of voice before, but it made my cheeks burn, not in a painful way, it almost tingled. "what do you think i should do to you, will?~"
"i-i.."He pinned my arms and whispered in my ear "i asked you a question~" my breath hitched, he chuckled "i think i know what you want~" he licked my neck and i bit my lip, he smirked and kissed me, i blushed and kissed back, he trailed to my neck and was looking for my spot, when he found it he bit on it and i gasped and moaned, he smirked and kept necking me "a-ah!!~ d-daddy!!~" he stops "what was that?~"
"p-please... F-fuck me daddy~"he smirks "hmm... Bet for it~"
"w-what?"
"you heard me, cipher slut~"hearing that pet name made me hard, he smirked and palmed me "now~beg~or ill leave you like this, and give you a different type of punishement" god this was embarrassing "fuck me hard and rough~" he smirked and palmed me faster "gladly, cipher slut~" i moaned loudly and he palmed me, he undid my black jeans and took off my light blue sweater, leaving me in my blue boxers, he kissed down my pale chest to the rim of my boxers, pulled them down with his teeth, the cold air hitting my erection, it made me gasp slightly, he came back up and stared into my eyes, as did i, what i didnt expect was for him to grab my erection and start jerking me off, i moaned his name in pleasure, he stopped and slapped me across the face "what the hell did you just say?~"
"s-sorry.. I-i meant daddy"
"i didnt ask for a sorry, i asked you ehat you said!~" he slapped me acrosd the face "i-i said.. Dipper.."
"and whats my name?~"
"... Your name is daddy" he starts jerking me off again "thats right cipher slut, and dont you forget it~" he pushed me onto the bed, and i dont mean he layed me down, he full on pushed me, he climbed onto me and pulled off his clothes, i blushed at his perfect body, he smirked "like what you see?~"
"mhmm.." he grabbed my hair and made me look right at him "now~ i need you to do something for me before i can help you~"

CLIFF HANGER

sorry, my thumbs are killing me, see you soon!!