Chapiter 1: The young Norah

The sun shone on Los Santos, it was calm and peaceful. It was the first time indeed.

 Indeed, it changed my habits because normally I always hear screams or crying. Yes I admit that my life is a big mess, I have a headache just thinking about it. Well I'm not going to go through four ways ... My name is Norah, I'm 14 years old and I live with my adoptive family in Los Santos. I was adopted at my 2 years because my biological mother named Ashley apparently died of an overdose. Moreover, we do not know the identity of my father and I am certain that my mother did not know either.

 Sometimes I imagine what my real father looks like and from time to time I'm laughing like a stupid girl. The only information that I got from him is that I have his eyes, dark brown great info huh? Otherwise in life I'm still outside, unfortunately I don't attend my school any more that because of a big bitch in blood that went saying to the director that I hit her! She deserve it sorry... To pass the time I hang out with older guys ... Much older around 20-30 years We smoke, we drink and of course we deal funny ahah .. Here is the wonderful life that I lead for 1 year  but the thing is that I start to have done with this...

This afternoon I decided to join a "friend", Lamar Davis. He was black, his arms were tattooed, he was wearing a kind of green shirt with black pants. He phoned me saying that he had found something to do for a little money of course I accepted You know, Lamar is that kind of guy who doesn't care about what could have happened to him as soon as there is a way to make money he goes headlong with no thought to the consequences ... without thinking of me either. "Dammit,  you are finally here!" he said to me sharply. "Yeah yeah.." I sighed. "Listen I'm on a big blow there is serious" I felt my throat knot when he said these words. "What kind of shot?" I asked him. He looked at me seriously Damn Lamar serious? *ahem* "There is a man named Michael De Santa, he lives in Rockford Hills and you know what? He has a car that costs fucking expensive " he exclaimed. "OK I see you're going to steal it?" I forced myself to laugh. "No no ... YOU stole it." Lamar chuckled. I gave him a big, round eyes, "But ... but I don't have the driver's license I am only 14-" even before I could continue my sentence Lamar went away. In what trouble I got fucked again ...

It was late so I went home hoping not to be reprimanded by my parents as usual. To my surprise they still had not returned from their work so I took the opportunity to stay for a while in the living room I'm still in my room normally .. Some time later I received an SMS from my dear Lamar "Here the picture of his house " On the picture there was a large villa. "How am I going to do ..." I said to myself.

I heard a key in the lock of the front door, they are there

I heard a key in the lock of the front door, they are there. "Hey shit," I whispered. "Norah, what are you doing here ?! go back to your room!" screamed my adoptive mother who was holding a court summoning sheet in her hand I still do some stupid things .. I obeyed and climbed quickly into my room with water pearls that rolled over my rosy cheeks. "I can't help this kid!" my father shouted. "Damn, but why am I here ..." I lamented. A few minutes later I finally  fell asleep. tomorrow will be a new day ..

Here! it's the end of this first chapter! I know it's very short for now ^^ '

I can not wait to hear what you think! ^^ I apologize again for those who do not know the world of GTA V I will try to put pictures in the text for you to find better. See you soon for the second chapter <3

- Sal

(P:S Im so sorry for my bad english ;-; cuz I speak french)