2

I slowly clench fists and let go, repeat several times. I look at my hands, a small, dirty with some grinding wounded hands, there is dried blood on it. I have looked at these hands for like ten minutes, then realize these are" my " hands, but also not my hands... like, what the hell is happening ? Am I dreaming ? Last night we just celebrated my birthday and now I'm here ? This is definitely a dream !

Then I raise my head and look around, this is not my dorm room. This room is so dark, there is only light from the oil lamp, seriously ? Who are still using this kind of lamp nowadays ? The wind blow through makes me shiver, there are lots of cracked holes on the wooden wall, this place is so shabby and smell too

Why am I still not freaking out ? 'Cause this is a dream... But damn, this dream is so real

" Geez, I have to stop drinking "

I feel a little uneasy and get off the bed, come to the table near there and look at the broken mirror placed above. When I about to look at it, I feel a little scare if there is someone behind my back or jump out a ghost or a demon with fierce face. I don't want this dream turn to a horror movie. I calmly breath and carefully look into the mirror. Very well, there is no demon, only a boy about 11 or 12 years old. His face is so dirty that can't be seen clearly, look closer, I can see his black eye, as deep as the abyss, drag me into it with no way out.

Look at "myself" in the mirror, find out that there isn't anything that is not like a human being, I finally feel a bit safer. Perhaps I should go to the bed and find sleep, maybe this dream will end sooner.

" orr, orr...orrr" a resounding sound make me jump, a second later, I realize that sound comes from my abdomen. After paying attention to this point, all the nervous and scare feeling comes back.

I'm starving. I'm so hungry, I've never felt this kind of hunger before, like I can eat a cow right now.

Isn't it a dream ? Why it's feel so real ?

I'm so hungry to the point of pain boiling in the stomach, my face turns pale, I never knew that when hunger and thirst to a certain level, I could feel pain and sick like this. I remember everytime I partied all night and didn't eat much but drink alcohol, I felt hungry too, but the level of hunger at that time is completely impossible to equate with the starvation present.

I must find something to eat, this is the pain that I can not stand any longer. I try to stand up, start to rely on the intense desire for food through this room. On the table, there is only a half bottle of water, I taste a little, it's drinkable, then I immediately drink all of it, but it can't reduce this hunger. I continue searching all the corner of the room, finally find a carefully wrap bag under the pillow. I open it and there is a half eaten bread. Even though it has grown green moss, I'm too hungry to care. I immediately eat it like it the most delicious food in the world that I've ever eaten.

After finish that bread, i feel the hunger a little bit dissipate. I tend to look for more food, but it seems like that bread I just ate is the only thing eatable left in this room. I try to go outside, but the door is locked, beside I don't know where is this place, what if outside are the kidnappers or organ traders, what if they kill me. I look outside through the hole on the wooden wall, seeing nothing but dark. Decided to keep myself safe, I'm turning back to the bed and thinking about my situation right now.

So last night I got drunk, went to bed. Then wake up in a strange room in this body, this boy might be kidnapped or abused. But why I'm in this body, if this is not a dream then I don't know how to explain it. The feeling is so real, the starvation is real too, what is happening to me ? A bunch of questions goes through my head right now. While dipping into the thoughts, my eyes start getting heavy and then I unconsciously fall asleep.

.

" Hey, Agust wakes up, you gonna be late for the class "

I am awakened by a few noises, hearing a familiar voice, I start to panic a little, soon immediately awake. I open my eyes, looking at the person who is shaking my arm

" JK, is it you "

" Yeah, who else, you sleep like dead, I've been waking you for 10 minutes, I thought you passed out " - JK was embarrassed by Agust's hot eyes,' Why are you so cute when you wake up '.

I can't describe my feeling right now, so happy, so happy to be back to my place. I suddenly stand up and squeeze JK in a tight hug, cling to him like a koala :" I'm so happy to see you "

JK is blushing, it's not that he never hug Agust, but he always blushes when he does, JK didn't know why, yet.

" Hey, what's wrong, do you have a morning erection "-RM come out from the bathroom

" Oh, hi RM, come here, let me hug you too ". I get off JK and walk to RM, ready to hug him.

" No, stay away from me, you have morning breath "

I grin at his word, then go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, this is me, that good looking guy in the mirror is me. I am back, I'm finally back, last night must be a dream. I can't hide the happy grin on my face.

" Hurry up, we are heading to the canteen, don't look at yourself in the mirror and grin like an idiot like that " RM said

Canteen, food, that's right. I need food, I want to eat a lot right now, the feeling of starvation still scared me. I dress up myself and run straight to the canteen.

Me, JK, RM are in the same room, J-Hope, Jimin and Jin are next to us. When I go down there, they're already sitting at the table.

" Hey, let's get something, what do you want to eat ?"- JK asks me

" Everything, I want to eat everything "

I want to fill my stomach with food, I never want to feel that starvation ever again !