Concert

Jungkook POV
I was in the meeting with others members. We keep listening and heared we are going to Malaysia this time. Suga be more excited because there was really beautiful and peaceful. We nobbed agreed and walk out. Jin yawned " I'm sleepy " he said and walk lazily to car. Namjoon drag him to car and we follow behind giggled.

"Jungkook!!!" I turn and saw Jimin hyung struggled with his backpack. I laugh and help him.  "Thanks " He showed me  angel smile. We walk to car and drove home. I quickly walk to my room and drop my tired body to bed. I yawned and close my eyes. I don't know why but I felt uneasy about going to Malaysia this time. I ignore it and take a sleep.

(2 weeks later)
Today is our concert in Malaysia. I quickly wear my stage outfit and be ready to walk to stage. We walk to stages and hear a cheers from our Army. We felt very grateful. We sing and dance with our best for our fans. After the perfomance, it out time for give a speech. I felt nervous like always but tried my best to cover it. I take a mic and start my speech

Do you guys enjoy our perfomance??? We been try our best for this. Thanks for always support us. We appreciate it so much. Thanks Army. Love you guys....Saranghae

I wiped my tears. Hyungs laugh at me and start give another speech. After concert, we agree to went to our hotel. We walk to car and saw our car already full with our bags and hyungs. Only I can' t sit. Manager hyung look at me and give a apologetic face " you can take another car over there"  he said. I nobbed and walk to there. I get in and someone drive the car.

I think one of our bodyguard. I play with my phone when suddenly the car start to move right and left. I start panic " what wrong???" I ask. He
" I don't know. I think there is something wrong with this car"  then, I hear a scrach. I bumped to the window.

I try to open my eyes. I manage to do it and look front. I saw our car been crash to tree and the driver already die I think . Then, I saw a smoke from front. I open the door and felt to big hole make my head bumped to a big rock. I saw a black and faint.

Y/N POV
I hear a loud sound from my house. I wear my hoodie and quickly find the sound. I saw a big smoke. I ran to there and my jaw dropped. "What happen??" I ask myself. I walk around and saw a open door. I think someone already saved. I walk to big hole and saw someone there with many blood. I ran to him and my jaw dropped once again.

It Jeon Jungkook!!! Bts's maknae. What happen??? I put his arm around my neck and carry him to my house. I put his on my mattress and bring a warm water to clean his blood. I clean his blood and stare at his angle face. "What happen???" I ask him even he doesn't listen it. I mentally slap my face. Stupid. I call my uncle to come over my house and help Jungkook. After 10 minutes, he here.

I open the door mad quickly drag him to Jungkook. " save him" I pleaded. He nobbed and help me with it. I wait for a while. Then, uncle when out. " he okay now. Who is he??? He seem been on an accident??" He said. I nobbed and ran to Jungkook. I take a look at him and saw he already change his clothes. He wear my brother clothes. I stare at him and smile to him. "You will be okay??" I said to him . Ban look at me . " do you like him?? I mean love at first sight???" He asked.

" Yes uncle. I love him since 2011. When he in super K" I mutter the last part. He nobbed " I don't know how to say but be careful" he said and walk out.  I locked the door and put a pillow beside him. I sleep here okay?.... I asked him. I hope he not mad. I close my eyes and felt asleep.

(Morning)
I get up and take a bath. I cooked a breakfast and knock my brother door. He open it and yawned " what??" He asked rubbed his eyes. " let's go to school. You send me today choco" I said and eat my breakfast. He close tge door and change I think. I look at my phone and saw my friends start message with alarm emoji. I open it

*
Bella: 

     Big NewsJeon Jungkook From Bts being report lost In Malaysia

     Big News
Jeon Jungkook From Bts being report lost In Malaysia. Being accused involved in accident. His driver found burn in the car while Jungkook's body still not found. Police is in their investigation and going to searched Jungkook as soon as they can.

Xiao: No!!!!! My baby😢😢

Bella: Someone....our golden maknae

Irene: I hope he fine. Not dead😭😭

Me: He fine. I trust it. I know someone might save him and take  care of him right now

Bella: I hope so..... I will thank he/she that take care of my baby

I sighed and close my phone. I open my guest room and take a look on Jungkook. I sit next to him and hesisate to kiss him on cheek. No!!.
" Anyeong...I'm going to school. Take care" I get up. I put out a sticker note. I put on my number and my old phone beside it. I hope he call me  when he  wake up. Bye... I sighed and walk out. I went to school with BaeJin, my brother.

I walk in and saw my friend crowded and start gossiping something. I walk to my seat and put my bag. Bella saw me and ran to me. She hug me and cried. " our baby.... our baby. I miss him" she cried on me. I sighed and hold his cheek " he going fine. He fine" I assured her. I can't tell her I meet him. I can't. It will caused many trouble. " Y/N I hope so..." she wiped her tears and sit on her seat. I put my phone under the table maybe waiting for Jungkook call me.

I sighed. He might not. He might call his manager or hyungs to take him back for sure. I close my face with history book. Winter sit next to me " what wrong Y/N ??" He asked. He is my best best friend.

"Nothing. I have something to tell you Winter" I said. He look at me "spill it out" he said and nobbed. " at my house. It is a big big big secret. Only you, me and my brother know. And my uncle. Understand" I said. He nobbed and we make pinky promised. He look infront and we start our class.

(After school)
I walk with winter to my house. We walk in and I drag him to guest room. I open it and show him Jungook. His jaw dropped "this is Jungkook BTS right. Your Idol" he asked. I nobbed. He giggled " I don't know you really obses untill you buy his figure. It look real" he said and poked Jungkook cheek. I hold his hand " it not figure. It a real Jungkook" I said to him. He flinched and look at me " how???". I drag him to my room. I tell him the whole story. He nobbed understand " you lucky" he pout. " what wrong??" I ask.

" after this, I sure you will only with him not me" he whined. I pinched his cheek " no.... you my bff. He my crush or bias" I said. He sighed " why I'm not your crush???" He mutter and close his eyes. I shrugged it all. It imposibble he like me.