━━━━ 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. in which we visit the past pt. one

Începe de la început

          Without doubt, the redhead let go of the string, the arrow making a loud noise as it passed right next to the blonde's ear. The sixth sister was the best shooter, it was not possible for her to miss.

          As the blonde opened her eyes, the redhead walked out into the cold. Her icy blue eyes landed on the arrow, which pierced the wall in the drawing of the wing, the one she ran her finger against. Her chuckle meant she had persuaded her sister to listen to her.

━━

          The redhead now stood in the snow, just outside of her cave, looking out at a landscape; a frozen river, poor animals running in the snow as they search for food, barely visible greenery in the trees and a view of more mountains in the d...

          The redhead now stood in the snow, just outside of her cave, looking out at a landscape; a frozen river, poor animals running in the snow as they search for food, barely visible greenery in the trees and a view of more mountains in the distance.

          "I don't know what you see in this." said the blonde, walking up to her sister who ignored her entire presence watching the innocent starving creatures.

          "You feed them?" questioned the blonde, now standing beside the redhead who gave her a nod. "Not much has changed I see. You've still got a bit of him in you."

          She did not receive an answer as the redhead sadly watched poor stags, searching for wood to eat. The blonde, on the other hand, felt no compassion what so ever toward the creatures. She had grown more selfish over the time she spent on Earth.

          "He's gone. He's dead." reminded the blonde, only now getting the attention of her sister. She opened her mouth to speak again, only to be silenced by her sister.

          "Don't you dare say his name." said the redhead through tears.

          "Come with me. Let me show you the way. The way we were promised." whispered the blonde into her ear, placing a violet crystal into the palm of her hand. The redhead's eyes widened as their blue colour was replaced by violet.

━━