~1~

I walk into class a1 getting the usual eye rolls and heys from my friends. I look around for kacchan for my usual- "stay the fuck outta my way need" ah yep there he is. "O-Okay kacchan outta your way." I say calmly. Im so sick of his crap! Just let me be for one day god kacchan. "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM NERD!" He yells slamming his fists down on my desk. "N-no kacchan!" I say studdering. Dang it, just as I think im not going to be scared. Its a repeting cycle. He opens his mouth, I talk back, he yells, I get scared. I hate it, he doesn't realize how sick I am of him. But at the same time I could never get sick of him. But thats besides the point.

"Good nerd." Kacchan says as he walks back to his desk. "Damn midorya you made him mad." Todoroki says as he walks over to the desk next to me. He sits down and stares. "You really are pathetic sometimes midoriya." He says shaking his head and smirking. "What? Just because I let him get away with his crap does not mean im not sick of it!" I say loud enough so only todoroki can hear me. "That's not what I'm talking about midoriya, one day you will figure it out. He teases you for a reason." He says as he gets up and walks away.

What is that supposed to mean?

It's been about 2 weeks since Todoroki mentioned that to me and it won't leave my head. The bell rings and I sit down kacchan then follows and sits behind me. I feel his eyes burning into my scalp.

"Izuku?" I hear the maths teacher say. "Earth to izuku" she says. "Yes miss?" I ask confused. "Can you please answer the question I asked the class" crap I wasn't paying attention. I sit there my face covered in utter terror. "Miss, he's having a panic attack can I take him out of the class?" I hear bakugou say. Next thing I know I'm being dragged out of class by kacchan. He sits me down and tells me to breath in and out.

Why is he being so nice?