𝑗𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑜

Start from the beginning

As I made my way closer to them I slowly recognized them as the youngest six.

Junho, Dongpyo, Minhee, Eunsang, Hyeongjun, and Dohyun.

The older siblings had a table for themselves and their significant others.

Since most chefs gave plates to the respected and older adults first, the younger siblings seemed anxious to get their food already.

Dongpyo had noticed that I was holding their beloved food and stared me down until the food reached the table.

I nervously smiled as I slowly grabbed the plates off of the tray and placed them in front of each boy.

"Hyosoon noona, why do you seem tense?" I heard Dohyun ask, was it too noticeable?

"Ah well, I'm not that experienced at serving so I just wanted to make sure I held your plates carefully." I nodded and as I placed the last plate my eyes met Junho's.

Cha Junho was probably the sibling that I had always payed most attention too.

He's intelligent, incredibly handsome, and perfectly spirited but he was the most silent and most complained about by other employees.

Since the boy never liked to judge anybody, he always smiled and then immediately spit out the food as the chefs turned away.

How would I know you may ask, because I've witnessed it. In fact, the senior that handed me these plates, hasn't noticed that it happened to her.

I moved my sight to the tray and stood up straight as I kept my composure then smiled, "Is there anything else I could help with?" I asked and the boys all nodded a no as they ate their food happily.

I then made my way to the kitchen before being pulled away very quickly, only to face Junho.

"Hyosoon-ah, you have some flour on your face." He said lowly while looking to the ground.

"Oh really where?" I asked touching my face every where before he grabbed my hands and placed them down.

My heart started to beat at the contact and I held my breath randomly in the moment.

He then neared my face and cleaned the spot on the bridge of my nose.

I then let out the breath I held and looked away from his sight, "Thank you, Junho. I need to get going really quickly." I immediately said and walked straight away to the kitchen.

I started to pant as I entered, making everyone look at me curiously.

"What did you do? Run? Hurry up and take those jugs of tea to the tables. Now!" The head chef yelled and I made my way to the refreshments that were in a cart.

I quickly wheeled them away and served the respective tables their drinks.

As I got to the last table, I carried the jug and prepared myself to place it on the table until another person bumped into me and made me spill the jug.

I immediately turned trying to find who bumped into me but just ignored it as I grabbed the provided towels and cleaned up the table.

"I'm so sorry, I'll bring you another jug." I apologized and the older lady looked at me with disgust.

"Goodness child don't you know how to watch yourself!" She let out and I bowed my head again.

"I'm sorry."

Luckily we were at a back table, so many people didn't notice the commotion but some still did.

I saw the head chef come into the scene and I burrowed my nail into my hand nervously.