𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗆𝗂.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

It was a normal day at work, I was doing perfectly fine.

I was letting future mothers know what to do with their baby, how their baby was doing, and in some cases how their baby has sadly passed away, but I was always use to talking about such things.

The lobby seemed pretty quiet as we were waiting to see if we had anymore appointments and since nobody came, I took this as my break time.

We had a little TV in the room so I turned it on and casually saw celebrity news, everything was normal. The famous Lee Family had announced a future wedding for their eldest and his fiancée.

I was never into that celebrity scene but I felt sympathy towards the family, she had been in the dirt on the news a lot of the time so she must of been relieved that they took in the news well.

I then turned off the TV, wanting to enjoy my little time off until Eunbi barged into the room.

"Sangmi, I love you and I know you need your break, but there's this girl whining in the lobby who doesn't want to wait." I stood up at her complaint and opened the door, seeing this girl for myself.

"Please hurry, I need to find out at this instant. I can't be pregnant!" The girl yelled hysterically and I jumped.

"Does she have a significant other with her?" I quietly asked and Eunbi denied the question.

I sighed and but my coat back on, wearing a fake smile.

I saw the girl, who was dressed a little provocatively for having a chance of being pregnant, and I went to her figure.

"I can help you in that room ma'am." I pointed to the room and she rushed into the room.

Eunbi then mouthed a thank you and I nodded. As much as I wanted to complain, it was my job and my job is to help others when they are taking care of a little person inside of them.

The lady sat on the chair and I asked her simple questions.

"Did you try to contact the potential father?" I asked and she nodded immediately.

"I did but he seemed hesitant to come, I think he said because of his reputation that he wouldn't know if he could come or not." I then looked at the girl curiously and she shrugged as she had the same reaction.