RP Character Cheyenne Shaw

Name: Cheyenne Shaw

Nicknames: Kitten, Fluffy and Chey

Personality: Deredere

Age:

17

Gender: Female

Birthday:

September 10

Zodiac:

Virgo

Languages spoken: English

Species: Siren

Sexuality: Straight

Mental Info

Mental Disorder(s): None

Emotional Stability: 8/10, around blood its a 2/10

Fears: None

Phobia(s): Autophobia or monophobia, the fear of being alone

Smokes:No

Drinks: Yes

Drugs: No

Height: 5'0

Clothes: Usually bright colored dresses because they take no effort to put on

Tattoos: In picture on her neck

Piercings: None, her fined ears are too sensitive

Scent: Maple

Family+status:

Both of her parents are alive and well. She is an only child so her parents can be over bearing at times.

Place of residence: At home with her parents

Occupation: baker at her parent's bakery

Pets: None, dads allergic to pet dander.

Position: doggy

T-on's: sweet and longing touching, tenderness

T-off's: Name calling, she's a softy and will be up in her feelings

Appearance:
She is honestly chubby*I was able to make this on a monster making app, it's adorable*

Appearance:She is honestly chubby*I was able to make this on a monster making app, it's adorable*

Scene A:

Scene A:

It's the first day back at school of CrestFall high, students bustling and shoving in the hallways making their way to their respective classes. You hear a high pitched squeal from behind you, before being able to find the source of the noise your tackled by a short chubby siren making you both fall to the ground. You squirm underneath her trying to get up, her face turns a deep crimson from embarrassment.
"I..I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" She begged as she quickly got off of you, straightening her skirt as she continue to speak softly, "I thought you were my friend from behind."
She sheepishly smiles at you while scratching the back of her neck.
"Heh, hope we can be friends! My name is Cheyenne."

Scene B:
You are new to CrestFall High, your family having to move because of your fathers job. Since it's the middle of the school year the only elective that has any spots left is choir. Unfortunately this also meant you had to join the after school choir club because the teacher made it mandatory. Walking into the class room you heard someone playing the piano, you didn't think much of it as you took in your new surroundings. The walls were a dull white and grey with padding on the them not allowing an echo to be produce. The room also seemed to be soundproof since you didn't hear the light tune of the piano till you had stepped into the room.  The voice of the person playing the instrument starting to softly sing along with it. She sang no words but her voice was angelic and demanding of your attention. Your body forced you to look her way, her eyes were closed as her fingers absent mindedly danced along the keys. Your feet dragging you to her side as she continue with her tune. Once she was finished did she open her eyes, your body felt like a weight had been lifted from it as you still stare at her in awe. She giggled a bit and stuck her hand out towards you.
"Hello. You must be our new student. My name is Cheyenne. I can help you out today with learning the school. If you want." Her soft plush lips wore a smile as her chubby little hand wrapped around yours shaking it.

Scene C:
Make one if you want to. :3