Diya laughed at her innocence.

Diya: Mental girl, you don't know guys will be excited if girls made their first move. For them it's the most

Hot and romantic gesture and after that you don't need to do much everything will goes along the right way.

Mehak covered her face including her ears as her face reddens.

Mehak: Diya di what are you telling, okay enough of this, now let's get ready and go out , Ruben must be waiting for you at the church.

Just then they heard a knock on the door and Diya asked them to come in, it was Janhvi with Shaurya.

Shaurya: So ladies are you guys ready, we need to leave now?

Mehak didn't answer as she still can't digest what earlier Diya and she were discussing.

Diya told them they are ready and let's leave. She walked out the room with Janhvi. Mehak slowly stepped out as Shaurya came behind her as he wrapped his hands around her waist as he rest his chin on her shoulder. Her breath hitched and started to stuttered.

Mehak: Wha....whatt are you doing Shaurya? Let's go, we are late for the wedding.

Shaurya; Today you look stunning in this saree, I bet after Diya everyone's eyes is gonna be on you. I am going to be jealous when all these white langoors check out my wife.

She tucked her hair behind her ears as she slowly tried to let out the words which is stuck in her throat.

Mehak: Nothing like that, no body will look at me, you are just imagining things. Come let's go we are getting late.

Both walked out slowly getting into the car along with Diya, Janhvi to the church.

They arrived the church and Janhvi followed Mehak to stand together with the flower girls. Diya was accompanied by Shaurya to the aisle. Ruben requested whtr he can play the role of brother to Diya on their special day and he gladly accepted it. The holy matrimonial music played from the piano in the church. Mehak took her stand with the maid of honor as Diya and Shaurya behind them. Janhvi along with some cute children from the family proceeds down the aisle as they scattering the flower petals along the bridal path. Janhvi had a huge smile as she played her role as flower girl. Diya's close friends and Mehak played the role of maid of honor and after them Shaurya along with Diya entered the aisle. The moment was dramatic ones as the entire crowd turn to look into Diya as she walks in slowly. To break her nervous feeling Shaurya told her something to enlighten her mood, which made her to smile and she looked around at the guests present at the church. Finally they reached to the husband -to- be and Shaurya shakes hand with him before taking his place at the bench behind Ruben while Mehak was seated along with the rest of maid of honor opposite him. His naughty smile didn't leave from his face at all. Both were talking just with their eyes and no words were needed then. Their moment broke off when the church minister read a prayer verses before the ceremony takes place. Once done that and the pledge taken over, Ruben recites his wedding vows looking into Diya lovingly.

Ruben: I Ruben take you Diya Dutta to be my wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better for worse, for richer for poorer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us apart. According to God's holy ordinance and thereto I pledge you my love and faithfulness.

While Ruben reciting his wedding vows, Shaurya looked directly into Mehak's eyes and mouthed the exact words just changing their names with the same love the same intensity as how Ruben conveying to Diya. Mehak can feel his intense gaze piercing through down her core and she unable to react except absorb all the meaning of these words into her. When the minister asked Diya for her reply, Diya replied I do and I accept you as my lawful wedded husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad and will love you and honor you all the days of my life. With that the minister forwarded them the rings and both exchange the rings and minister announce them to kiss each other. The church filled with happy cheers and claps in the air. Once the ceremony completed, both the newlyweds' walks down the aisle hand in hand between them was Janhvi who is proud of this moment.