-2

The streets of New York, shone brighter than ever. The swell, calm and joyful noise played around Cilla's ears as she was awoken in the worse ways possible.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Who knocking on my damn door like that!" Cilla quietly mumbled to herself, as she dragged herself out of her rough, but manageable bed.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"I'm coming! Damn..." Cilla semi-yelled slowly making her way to her bedroom door.

"Took you fucking long enough and I know you ain't curse at your pops" Cilla's pops immediately shot at her.

"No..." she bluntly replied. Knowing the consequences of having attitude towards her pops.

"Anyways, I got a bitch I need to fuck real quick, lend me about 20 dollars" Cilla's pops demanded nonchalantly whilst holding out his right hand in front of her. She stared at his big fatherly hands and stared back at him.

"Whatchu looking at huh?" He asked.

Cilla's pops was a beat down looking man. He had a darker complexion and bulging, yellow eyes cause of the drugs he took and some old cornrows, going all back:

 He had a darker complexion and bulging, yellow eyes cause of the drugs he took and some old cornrows, going all back:

"Pops, the remaining money I have left is for school lunch on Monday..." Cilla stated, whilst nervously playing about with her fingers.

"Priscilla Ebony Diamond Dwayne..." her pops almost whispered, clenching his jaw and moving closer to her face, close enough to smell the weed from his breath.

"..."

"YOU AINT HEAR ME CALL YOUR GODDAMN NAME!?" he screamed, making her squirm as he over powered her with his height as he was 6'4 tall.

"You think I care bout your childish lil school lunch? I need me a bitch to fuck and you talk bout sum school packed lunch!?"

Cilla did not say a word. She dropped her head down and walked over to a small cabinet full of all sorts of junk and handed it to her pops.

Within seconds, he was off.
~
After completing her morning routine, Cilla decided to treat herself and cook something nice for breakfast today. She needed something to take her mind off her fucked up world.
Just as she switch on the cooker, her phone rang, reading "BESTBITCH#2💋" on it.

Just as she switch on the cooker, her phone rang, reading  "BESTBITCH#2💋" on it