chapter 1

The mouth watering aroma of delicious cuisine roams in the room when nazma enters the kitchen.

"Bhabhi." nazma goes and hugs zoya from behind.

zoya smiles and pats her cheeks.

"asalam walaikum nazma." nazma breaks the hug and looks in zoya's eye with a shimmering smile, " walaikum asalam bhabhijaan" zoya giggles at the jahapana tone her sister in law have used to wish her.

"wow bhabhijan. such a nice fragrance is coming from your food. i am too sure everyone will become so impress today." nazma checks on every container by opening in lid and taking in the hot fragrance of cuisine.

"hmm.i hope the same." zoya reaches out to pick up a spoon from the rack. she takes the spoon and dips it in the bowl of paneer sauce filling it a little she gets the spoon out and tasted it if any salt or any spices are left to add.

"its good." she gives herself some good remarks.

zoya then turns to her I pad and presses the cancel button to come out of browser.

"bhabhi? is this your secret for such an amazing food?" nazma stood there in disbelief eyeing zoya and her keypad simultaneously.

"uh huh." zoya wriggled her brow proudly and turned to wash basin to wash her self. she then quickly removed the apron she had been wearing for cooking and with that she sets herself for the presentation.

"bhabhi. let me help." nazma quickly turns and bring the plates out and walks out with zoya who is now ready with the tray and bowls in her hands.

as these two lady makes their presence in the room everyone sitting on the dining table turns quiet.

"are sab chup kyu hogaye." zoya asks everyone with a confuses look.

she starts to eye from dilshad then she turns to rashid and ayaan and finally asad who looked very shy on the table.

zoya asks him through their sign language about his blushing but he trails off the question with a nod.

"bhabhi. are you gonna stare bhai all day or we will get our food to eat. see how bhaijaan is sitting on the edge to taste the food first? " ayaan teases zoya while knudging lightly to asad in elbow.

zoya tries to hide her shy behind her soft groan and a stern look which she shoots at ayan.

"oops sorry bhabhi." ayaan quickly apologized to zoya before munching on the half eaten apple he already was holding in hand.

"ayaan bas! or kitna sataoge mere asad or zoya ko." dilshad came in to her one of the best teacher form and holds ayaan's ear making him scream in pain.

"oww...ammi...sorry sorry. " ayaan holds his hands over his ears and asks for forgiveness then eyed at asad saying sorry to him as well.

"ammi. bas chor do use. dard ho raha hoga." asad and his parenting form stood up to help his brother but one tune of bangles were enough for him to look at zoya.

nazma caught their little sign language and started making fun of their silent talking.

and so the breakfast affair of khan family passed with great fun and enthusiasm.

it's evening time now, zoya waits in the hall for her husband while watching a daily soap with dilshad.

"ammi..waqt nahi hua ab tak?" zoya whispers while checking on the watch.

dilshad understood what she was thinking and laughed at her Innocence.

"zoya beta, aa jayenge wo log. tum bewajah fikar kar rahi ho." she smiled while patting zoya's cheeks.

"haan." zoya sighed heavily and looked down at the watch again.

its only been few minutes more and dilshad could already feels the restless in zoya for asad. she was clearly missing him so much.

"zoya. why dont you call up asad and ask him ,where has he stuck?"

zoya looked at dilshad with a deep color smiled and hugging her instantly she ran to her room to get her mobile. she dialed up his number and waited till he answered the call.

"i love you." she hears his voice in a whisper but it was crystal clear that he said it to her even before a hello.

she felt her heart accelerates with all those drums BG music.

"asad. normal people says hello on picking up the call." she giggles from the other end walking up to the balcony.

"and a husband has a duty to tell his wife how much he loves her always." asad made a deep chuckle sound as he set the files down on the table.

"acha. and a husband also has a duty to come home early. specially when his wife is waiting for him." zoya brushed her fingers through the edge of the curtain and giggles.

"sorry sorry so sorry Mrs khan. i tried to come but in the last minute i got a call from mr. mathur, our very own client! ...he want to see his project file tomorrow first morning. and for that i had to wait. i am so sorry zoya." zoya could hear the genuineness in his voice and the sadness in it was clearly evident.

she clutches the phone tight to her ears and rested her head to the nearest wall beside the window." asad...kuch nahi ho sakta?" she had the most adorable baby tone while asking him.

asad although was not able to see her through phone but he could clearly imagine the adorable pout her wifey has pulled at this time he chuckles sadly and gets his hand to his hair pulling the front flicks lightly with two finger.

"sadly. nahi zoya." he said while giving a low chuckle of sadness.

zoya could hear and feel the same disappointment in his voice as she was feeling in her so she twisted her cheeks a little before standing straight and getting the phone closer to her lips.

she kissed on it and whispered " alright asad i will wait till you come home." she had the most tiring tone by then.

"and you are the best wife in the world." asad brought his lips to the speaker and kissed on it. zoya smiled and felt her cheeks tinted red.

"hmm. that i know." she got back in to her bubbly mood and walked to the door.

"zoya... you know what?" asad started and zoya stopped in her track.

"i love you the most." zoya smiled and beats him before.

asad couldn't do anything but smile at his lovely wife's confession.

"i will call you in a while." asad informed.

"the food will wait for you. and may be i too will wait." she behaved indifferent while teasing asad.

" i know you will wait." asad said with such a confident that it made zoya melt in his voice.

"allah hafiz." she smiled with the blush on her cheeks.

" allah hafiz." he replied before disconnecting the call.

zoya brought the phone down from her ear and chuckled at her new life that asad had brought her in and also at the new feeling which he made her feel.

"this man would make her crazy.." she finally realized. but alas! its too late to rectify...she is already married to this beautiful emotionally challenged..uh huh..strike that.

beautiful and romantic asad ahmed khan....