The lioness was silent for a moment, as she took a deep breath , to calm her nerves. 

"I had a nightmare. I just awoken up from it and couldn't sleep. The dream was haunting me ever since I lived with Kiara. " She said. 

Kion felt bad for her, as he raises her chin, to comfort the young lioness. 

Vitani never felt a gentle gesture before, coming from a young lion like Kion. She never had an emotion that ever felt: Love. 

The same love that she had seen with Kiara and her brother, being happily together. 

The only people who was watching the scene was Makini and Rafiki. 

The Royal Mjuzis seem to be smiling at this, as Makini said, "Awe, this is so sweet. I never thought Vitani would get over Nuka's death." 

"Ah, Young Mjuzi, it seems like there would be a new chapter in the Great Circle of Life soon. As much I know, I spoken with the Great Kings of the Past. 

Kion's way of thinking of the Outsiders will change dramically, as Vitani and Kion's relationship grows as friends." 

"You really think Kion would accept Kovu as a Pridelander, despite of the bitter rivalry between the Outsiders and the Pridelanders?" The mandrill asks her mentor. 

The old Mjuzi smiles at his young apprentice , as he graciously touches her hair, reassuring her, "Time will tell, Makini. " 

As morning rises, Simba and Nala looked at the young group. 

"You will be safe will you, Kiara?" Simba asks his daughter with a certain look as Kovu said, "Don't worry, Simba. Kiara will be safe with me. I'll make sure nothing bad is going to happen to her." 

Vitani was silent during their talk as Kion was the only one who notices it. 

"We'll wait for your return, Kiara. Have a safe journey with Kovu and the Lion Guard!" Makani said. 

"We will, Makani. " Kiara said, reassuring her friend. 

Simba said, "And don't worry about who's watching the Pride while you're away. Tifu and Zuri will take over as temporally queens for the day." 

The young lioness step forward as Kion was enchanted by the lionesses' growth and beauty. 

Tifu said, "Like Simba said, Zuri and I can handle things here while you head to meet Jasiri and her clan. " 

Zuri said, "I can't wait to meet her. She sounds exciting person." 

Kiara nods, "I can't wait to meet her too. It's my duty as Queen to meet all the animals in the Great Circle of Life, no matter what type of species they are. We should head out before it gets dark." 

Simba nods as Kiara ran up to her father as they embrace each other .