We got back to the house and kentrell helped the girls take their things in the house and showed them the two guest bedrooms that they would be staying in, they went and got settled in and me and kentrell went back to his room.

"Why yo other sister don't talk" he asked laying down on the bed getting on his phone.

"She just doesn't like talking or smiling she said it ain't none personal she said that's just how she is" I said shrugging sitting on the bed. He nodded paying attention to his phone. I then got yo heading to the kitchen I passed the living room seeing everybody sleep everywhere. Mari and Nari where in their room sleep, Draco was in his room with Shawn they were sleeping, and everybody else was sleep in the living room. None of them knew that my sisters were coming and they didn't know they were here so I wonder how they are gonna react when they meet the for the first time I know kd retarded ass gon have some to say.

I started cooking some breakfast for when everybody wakes up. I made pancakes,bacon, sausages, eggs, and some grits with some fruit on the side. I sat the everything on the island so they could fix their own food and as much as they want because I cooked ALOT. I fixed the little kids plates and sat them at the kiddy table with cups of orange juice. I went to get the kids up before I woke everyone else up because it's gon be a lot of noise.

I went into Mari and Nari room first to get them up. Once they were up I went and got Draco and Shawn up. Once they were up I walked them down stairs and sat them at the kiddy table once i had them situated I went back upstairs.

"Yoni come eat I made breakfast" I said making her jump up and run down stairs. I laughed walking to the room lai was in.

"Lai come eat I made breakfast" I said making her look at me and stand up and walk downstairs. I then walked to kentrells room.

"Kenny" I said walking into the room making him look up at me with a mug.

"Don't call me that gay ass shit"he said making me laugh.

"I came to tell you that I made breakfast now brang yo ass you dented up bitch" I said trying to walk out the room. Ion know how but I ended up choked up against the wall.

"Say who tf you talkin to" he said looking me directly in my eyes.

"Nobody" I said shook.

"That's what I thought" he said dropping me.

"ThAtS wHaT i ThOuGhT" I said mocking him making him turn around.

"Whatcha Say" he asked walking back towards me.

"Nothing nothing" I said backing up.

"Oh ard" he said goin downstairs.

I went downstairs into the kitchen seeing the kids eating and yoni and lai eating and kentrell was also fixing his plate. I walked to the cabinet grabbing two pans before walking to the living room where everybody was still sleep.

"WAKE UP WAKE THE FUCK UP WHORES WAKE UP PISSY PUSSY THOTS" I yelled making kd get up and run into the wall, babyjoe fall off the chair, three scream, Ben start flopping like a fish, and chacha start swinging at the air and boomer got up clutching his gun. I fell out laughing, when they looked up and saw me they all mugged me.

"What the fuck wrong with you mane" they said mad as hell.

"Y'all come eat I made breakfast" I said laughing walking back into the kitchen. They all walked in behind me.

"Oh hell yeaaaa" kd said running to the food as I sat beside kentrell at the big table with my plate. Once everybody was situated we all started eating and talking and laughing.

"Oh shit I just realized some" 3 said out of nowhere.

"What" I said looking at him.

"Who them and when they get here" he asked looking at the twins making everybody look at them.

"I know them ain't my babiessss"chacha gasped getting up to hug the twins. Yoni smiled and hugged her back while lai just hugged her back.

"Oh them my lil sisters yoni and lai" I said pointing at them as I said they name.

"Wassam mfs" yoni said dapping the boys up making us all laugh. Lai just waved and went back to eating her food making them look at her for a second.

"AHHHHH" yoni said making all of us jump.

"What" I said looking at her.

"What the fuck is that" she said pointing at kd with wide eyes. Everybody busted out laughing while kd smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up you thotaroach"he said mad as hell.

"Bitch shut up withcho overweight ass ears"she said staring at him.

"Bitch that's why yo lace front nappy" he said staring back. We all laughed even yoni and we went back to eating.

"Wait how old y'all is" Ben said

"We 16" yoni said. They all nodded then we finished our food and chacha washed the dishes.

Yoni pov

We was all sitting in the living room and I was bored.

"Y'all let's play truth or dare" I said looking at everybody.

"Ard" they all said sitting up.

"Truth or dare" I asked chacha.

"Dare" she said confidently.

"I dare you to give Ben a lap dance" I said smirking. She glared at me as Ben smirked.

"Play some music"she said getting up. I went on kentrells tv and played big ole freak by megan thee stallion.

Chacha went over to Ben and started twerking on him making us hype her up and Ben got hype and started smacking her ass. When she was done she sat down and Ben put a pillow over his lap for some reason.

"Ard truth or dare" kd asked me. I looked at and looked him up and down ion know how Ian see it before but kd fine asf but ain't nobody got to know that tho because he older than me and he could go to jail.

"Dare" I said.

"I dare you to knock on somebody door and run" he said staring at me.

"Ard" I said getting up going up going outside as all of them followed me I walked to a house while the all stayed back by the front door. I got up to the house and banged on the door then took off running. I ran back in the house as we all sat down. We decided to end the game early because everybody was tired so everybody went to 33 house except the ppl who is staying here which was kentrell, Bianca, me, lai, and the kids. I went to the room I was staying in took a shower the went to sleep.

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\

This was a long chapter to write😅

But yoni likes kd but he's too old☹️

What's going to happen next?👀

15 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter.😌