my best friend is a fucking superhero

The week went by quite fast it was now Friday afternoon. I was walking out of school with Mia when she started to talk about the party tonight.

"So apparently theirs going to be so many people including Harry and Marc, obviously, Steph Brown, Will Grijer, Holly Williams..."she continued to say names but I stopped listening as I didn't really care so I just nodded my head until she said my name.

"Earth to Elouise!"

"What?"

"When do you want me to come to yours?"she asked.

"I don't know, around 7?" I proposed.

I wanted to go have a look around London as Araneida tonight and since class ended early it was only 3:30pm right now which left me loads of time to do so.

"Sure 7 is fine. But why so late?"

I didn't know how to answer that so all I said was "I don't know."

[][][][][][][]

Later that evening I was patrolling around London and didn't realize how late it was getting watching the sun set I panicked knowing that I had to be back home by 7 but it was all ready 6:30pm and I was on the other side of London. I run and swing across the buildings trying to get home on time thankfully I arrive at 6:55 which left me about 10 minutes to change before Mia arrived because she's never here on time.

Before I get back into my room I make sure that no one can see me and I check the street to see if Mia is around but I don't see her so I guess she's not here yet. As I get in my room and start to take my costume of someone barges in my room. And the only person who does that is Mia.

"MIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Well, I'm here because we're going to a party tonight and you told me to come by at 7 so-" she cuts herself as she realizes what I'm dressed as "why the hell are you in Araneida's costume?" She asks shocked as she takes in my appearance.

"Mia, I can explain-" I start but she cuts me off as she puts the pieces together.

"Oh my god, it's you, your Araneida, aren't you?" She asks.

"No, no I'm no-"I try to lie but she knows me to well.

"Shit, my best friend is a fucking superhero!" She almost screams in both shock and joy.

"Keep it down will you!" I whisper-yell at her "Elena doesn't know and I really don't want her to."

"So you just confessed that it's true!" She sais, excitement taking over her.

"Ok, fine, yes it's me by you have to promise me not to tell anyone, ok?" I try not to freak out now that someone knows my secret.

"Ok, ok, I swear I won't tell a soul." She promisses. "Now come on we have to get ready the party starts in 2 hours" she sais pushing me in my bathroom so I can take a shower.

[][][][][][][]

I end up wearing a light pink dress with my shoulders off and some plain black heels. I also pur matching necklace and earrings while I put my mother's bracelet that she gave me before she died. Mia did my hair in some kind of twisted crown and left my natural wave fall under.

I put my makeup, some foundation, a gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and a red/pink lipstick

I put my makeup, some foundation, a gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and a red/pink lipstick. I actually look quite descent and I'm happy with the result.

Mia is dressed in a short, V neck, long sleeve, black dresse with half covered heels. She also has a long necklace, dangling earrings and a little silver clutch bag. She didn't do anything to her hair but her signature Afro looks great with the way she's dressed. She went for a very natural looking makeup and only had some eyeliner, mascara and gloss.

After we both decided we were ready, Elena drove us to the party and she asked us if we needed I ride home

"It's on aunty, we're probably going to stay the night anyway." I tell her.

"Ok, be careful and don't drink to much!"she yelled out the window as we were already out and the music was blasting.

"Don't worry about us, we'll be fine!" I yelled back to her over the music.

"Ok. Bye girls, love you!"

"Love you to" both Mia and I said.

Mia has been here for a while now and ever since we met, it clicked. We're like family to each other. I mean she even calls my aunt "aunty" sometimes and is as close to her as I am. It's actually crazy.

[][][][][][][]

A/N

Hey guys, i know this chapitre is short but I wanted to start a new one for the party but I promise I'll post it soon after
Hope you enjoyed🥰

{Unedited}