ghostly affection

yeah, just his luck. luigi hated the mansion, it was full of hostile boos who loved to terrorize him. and then there was king boo, he hated him the most. he had the most pleasure in scaring the green wearing plumber. 

but of course, he had to go in for some 'experiment' for E.Gadd. he had told him to just 'wait around.' but why? luigi turned to a mirror, shrieking when he saw himself. he was a boo!

____________________________________________

king boo floated around the mansion, looking for luigi. he had so much fun with him. scaring luigi was one of the best pleasures he had. 

he floated over to the doors luigi would be coming in from, excited to see the moustached man with a green hat. but instead, when he went into the room, he saw a moustached boo with a green hat. he was staring in a mirror, looking quite petrified. 

he floated over to the boo, nuzzling him. but the boo quickly jumped away, shrieking when he saw king boo. 

now that boo saw the boo's features, he noticed how similar the boo was to luigi. black moustache, green hat with a imprinted l, and the same blue eyes. his nose was the same, too. but the boo was rather cute, he had to admit.

boo smiled and drifted away, going out to the garden. 

it had to be perfect. 

_______________________________________________

luigi didn't really understand what had just happened, but he remembered he could float through walls, so he floated up into the attic. he was sort of trying to hide, mostly from king boo.

__________________________________________________

when king boo got back in, a perfectly bloomed rose in hand, he was disappointed to see that the small boo was gone. he floated up, looking for the cute little boo. he eventually found him, hiding in the shadows of the attic. the small boo covered his eyes, shrieking when he saw boo. 

king boo drifted forward, holding out the rose to him. when the boo retracted his hands, he looked surprised to see the rose. he gently took it from king boo, his cheeks becoming slightly dusted. he looked up at king boo, who's cheeks were also dusted. 

king boo nuzzled the boo, feeling the boo flinch and shiver, but he stayed where he was. they continued nuzzling for a while, the small boo smelling the rose he'd given him every now and then. eventually he pulled back, leaving the small boo blushing.

king boo leaned in a bit, licking the boo's lower lip. he felt the boo shiver and shake, but he didn't pull away, so he licked across the boo's lip, making him shiver and blush. 

king boo pulled away, drifting off, leaving the boo alone.

____________________________________________________

luigi had no idea what just happened, but he smiled a bit as he held the rose to his nose, smelling the sweet smell of it.

____________________________________________________

king boo drifted around a bit, wondering where the small boo was. he actually ran into him in the hallway leading to the exit. he smiled, nuzzling the small boo, before leaning in to kiss the small boo. the boo flinched at first, but didn't move. hopefully he enjoyed it.

king boo again, drifted off, feeling satisfied.

_____________________________________________________

luigi drifted around, feeling flustered after the kiss. he felt good, though.

was he falling in love with king boo?

no, they wouldn't work out. they were enemies. if king boo found out who he was, he'd kill him. they'd never work. 

luigi felt a bit sad with that thought, though.

he wasn't really in love with him, was he?

_________________________________________________________

i'm sorry this one was mostly going over what happened in the ghostly affection fanfic, but i needed to include it for it to make sense.

credit goes to the maker of ghostly affection for the story line so far and for the idea. 

btw if she/he sees this, please know that i'm not trying to steal your work, i just really love it. i'm in no way claiming it to be mine, i'm just rewriting it so it will go smoother with my version of the story. i really love your fanfic, and i really hope you'll continue it. thanks! please comment and tell me your feedback, i'd love to hear it. thanks!!

and to everyone who reads this, thanks for reading. i'd love to get requests. heres my fandoms that i'm interested in:

my hero academia
danganronpa (mostly the first one)
harry potter
keeper of the lost cities
voltron legendary defender
mario
undertale
throne of glass

and thats about it.  thanks for reading, and comment down below or on the story! hope you enjoyed, updates coming soon. if you have any ideas for what i should do next, tell me! i want it to be different than the og, so king boo doesn't find out who he is as quickly as he does, and mario doesn't come looking for him. its going to be drawn out, but i need slight ideas for what i should do. also, keep it pg13 at least, i don't need any adult content in this. thanks!!!