chapter 1

"VIC! Come here. I need to show you something." said Jaime.

"What do you wan't Jaime. Im using the bathroom."

"Its important"

"Fine. I'll be right there." Vic said annoyed.

When Vic got to Jaime, Jaime showed Vic the "important" thing. It turned out to be a drawing of a dick. Vic just Laughed and said, "thanks a lot Jaime. it was a BEAUTIFUL picture." Vic took the picture with him and went back to the bathroom to finish his business. 

Jaime was bored after that. He wanted to do something. Anything. He went to ask Mike and Tony if they wanted to go to Taco bell. They were okay with that idea. So they left while Vic was still doing his "business".

When Vic was done, he was wondering were Jaime and the rest went. He tried calling, but they didnt answer. So he called Kellin and was seeing if he was in town and wanted to hang. Kellin was down with it.

"So hey, Kellin..." said Vic.

"what?"

"where do you want to met up?"

"I dont care. You can pick."

"how 'bout Burger King. Im Hungry."

"sure. meet you there. Bye"

"bye"

So Vic went to his badass car (a van) and drove away. When he got to Burger King, he could smell the Smell of cooking burgers. It made him more hungry. He went inside and waited for Kellin. It seemed like Kellin was taking for ever. Since he was taking to long, Vic ordered his meal while he was waiting. He ordered the King Combo because he wanted to be a "King For A Day".