A Spemoc Encounter!

Start from the beginning

Alex: Nah you could be wrong I'm gonna go this way [Points to another direction] see ya two losers later when we get out. Buh! Bye! [Walks in that direction]

Mario: Wait Alex, Don't we don't want you to get killed! Please!

Alex: Ah, Ah~ [Slowly walks the direction he said] Eh, What you gonna do eh? [Teasing] What are ya gonna do boy-o, What ya gonna do?

Mario: Alex please... [Tears starts to show] I don't too lose you.. [Sniffs as he covers his mouth]

Alex: [Makes a smug face and tiptoed to the direction] Ehhh~ What ya gonna-

Josh: Alex! Your gonna make Mario cry come on! I don't want to have it between you two come on.

Alex: Ugh! Fine I'm sorry Mario for almost making you cry I'm coming [Walks up to Mario and Josh] Let's go your way, Josh.

[The boys walked the direction Josh it would be the say out, While they were walking they came across a blue light that's got Alex's attention and he followed it Mario and Josh noticed Alex and proceed to walk with him to see if they're interested.]

Josh: Alex what are you doing? We're supposed to be following my direction, Not follow a blue light that would lead us to a cliff. Come on that could lead us to our doom.

Alex: Who knows Josh it could lead us to our way out of the forest, No regrets come from Alexander. I'm ready blue light show me what you're dealing with! [Follows the blue light]

Josh: Ugh... Let's just follow him so we won't lose him, Mario, I'm pretty sure it would lead to a cliff.

Mario: I'm just worried it would lead us to the bear from earlier, Just me thinking about it makes my stomach feel sick to me.[Groans] I don't think this will end up so well...

[Josh and Mario follow Alex to follow the blue light and Alex whistled a tune to past the time while they are walking to find where the light is taking them.]

Alex: [Singing] We're walking the light blue light~ We don't know where it's taking us But I'm determined it will bring us good luck~

Josh: [Singing] Why are we singing this weird song~ Come on Alex this is weird it will kill us send us so we don't know!~

Mario: [Singing] I'm just worried, That it will have us into a threat or into some trouble that involves us getting killed~

Alex: [Singing] I'm sure it will give us good luck~ If not we could kill it right now so we can explore this amazing town~

Josh: [Singing] But we're wasting time here now Alex~ And we should know that we're poor~ And that we should find a house that is free~

Alex: [Singing] Oh look there guys the light is stopping at this cliff~ We should jump down and see where it going for us~

Mario: [Singing} And have our lives ended right here heck no~ It's a bad idea Alex and you know that~

Alex: [Stops singing] Eh I'm going in, I want the light!-

Josh: Alex! [Grabs him by the shirt] That's a big no! That's a ... Crap I can't even say it!

Alex: Well, Good job Josh now you-

[The tip of the cliff cracked and fell causing the boys to fall down, Josh grabbed the boys by their necks to not let go of them while Mario has tears on his eyes while his tears are falling up to the sky and Alex is screaming at the top of his lungs until time stopped.]

Mario: Alright let's get this over it, So my name is Mario with the yellow hat and shirt, And these are my two brothers. Alex who is the black hair and green striped shirt and Josh with the red striped shirt, Alex is 13 years old and Josh is 16. So I'm basically the middle by 14 years old, But let's get to how we end up to this situation.