A Spemoc Encounter!

#1 A Spemoc encounter!

[Screen fades in]

[ It starts in a forest just nothing but insect noise and Camera closes up to a lake with a fish jumps up and down. The fish jumps two times till a bear grabbed it with it's mouth and swallowed it and walks away. Footsteps were heard from far away, As the camera close up to a shoe ran through and a splashdown, Two more shows from two other people came and splashed to the puddle. Then the camera closes up to three teenagers as they are running to follow a trail of feathers, The camera came close up to a trail of feathers on the ground and turns up to the trees to see a mythical creature in the shadow with wings falling down.]

Mario: [Panting] Guys! We are almost there! We can see the creature!

Josh: We're behind you dude! Just keep going!

Alex: [Gave a sigh and wipes his sweat] Can we at least stop or something? I'm getting tired and I can't walk anymore. [Sees a big rock and sits on it] Ah this rock seems sot and big...

Mario: [Turn around to sees Alex behind him laying on the big rock] Alex get down who knows it could be a- [Hears faint growling from the rock that Alex is laying on] Uhh... Dude?

Alex: What is it now? [Hears growling on the rock he's sitting on] Oh great...

Josh: Run for it! [Grabs Alex and Mario by their hands and ran off to hide in a bush so the bear wouldn't find them]

Alex: [Whispering] Now what, We're like screw the bear is mostly gonna get us no matter what like a TV station taking off a popular series.

Mario: [Worried Tone] What if we get founded, What if we get eaten or! [Stuttering] What if we die!

Josh: [Whispers] Mario calm down, Take deep breaths we'll find a way out of here, okay? I'm gonna look up to see if it's still there. [ Looks up on the bush to see if the bear is near them, He see the bear far away from them looking on the behind them] Let's go carefully and quiet guys.

[Josh, Mario, and Alex carefully tiptoed out of the bush and slowly walked away from the bear to not notice them leaving, They then walked to see the feathers they saw blown away.]

Alex: Wait no! Don't fly away we were about to find whatever girl that is! [Follows it]

Mario: [Grabs Alex by the end of the shirt] Look Alex we need to stop worrying about that female or whatever she is. We nearly got eaten by a bear we got to go, We can find another place to find and hopefully find a house. Let's just not worry about the girl she probably had a hard life like abusive parents or got kicked out.

Josh: I do have to agree with you Mario, We can't have to interfere with her. Because we could make her feel worse or who knows what?

Alex: Like us making her end up doing to-

Josh: Alex. [Slight glare at Alex] Don't even say it, We're not gonna have it with the girl so let's just find another area to live in.

Mario: Yeah let's do so because I don't want anything that has to do with us so let's go.

Alex: [Groans] You two always have to ruin it [Sighs] Fine let's get out of here before we're re-run to the bear in 30 minutes.

Mario: [Spins around to see the way out] Uhh guys I think we might be lost ourselves, We got yourself a ma- Oh right we don't have a map. [Sigh] Where should we go as in a way to get out of here, Josh do you have any ideas?

Josh: No but we should stay by each other's side so we won't lose each other, But otherwise we should walk... [Points to a direction] That way! Come on guys stay by my side.