chpt.1

"Good job guys you can take a break" "whoo finally a break" youngjae sits on the floor along with daehyun and the two maknae..."Himchan aren't you going to sit down?" Himchan was in his little world watching yongguk shirtless..."Himchan?" "Himchan hyung!?" He snaps out.."oh sorry I didn't hear you" daehyun gets up and goes to Himchan..(quietly) "were you staring at yongguk?" "NO!!" yongguk looks at him..Himchan turns red..."is there something wrong Himchan?" "Um...not all at hyung.." he smiles and turns back around "so you do like yongguk" "yeah so?" "So..go get him.." Himchan blushes "its not that simple you know." "Aren't you a diva?" "Yeah.." "divas are supposed to get what they want" "yeah..but he's so hard to-" daehyun laughs "that's not funny!" Himchan hits daehyun "well you said he so hard!" "I didnt mean it like that!" Himchan storms away..yongguk walks over to daehyun "what did you do this time daehyun?..you're always upsetting someone" "hey i was just kidding" "dont kid with Himchan you know how he is." Yongguk said in.his deep king like voice. "Okay okay i wont mess with him ever again" daehyun while waving his hand.

(-Yongguk pov-)
"Aish now I have to find him..." I walk out the room to find Himchan..."Himchan!~....Himchan!~" that's where I but into song jieun noona. "Noona have you seen Himchan?" I asked.. "well...I might have I think he's in the cafe." She tells me. "I'll check there..if you see him come by..tell him im in the cafe" I run off. "Okay~" she's says and walks away. I went in the cafe and looked around And there he was, sitting there pouting. Gosh that's so cute. I went near him. "Himchan?" I shyly asked his name. Himchan turn around in a way that made me blush. "Yes hyung?" He said. "Um..are you okay?" I nervously Said. "Yeah you sound nervous..sit hyung." He sounded okay. I guess you never know. "Look don't worry about Daehyun he just a tease." I said while looking at him. Maybe it's just the commitment that Daehyun Is just a complete dick. Then again. Maybe something happened between him and Himchan. "No it's okay hyung I'm fine..I'm just not in the mood today." He took a sip of the mocha latte. He had drunken at least three cups of the goddamn things. He loves his coffee. "U-um are you sure..? Its just that...you didn't seem like you were happy at all it seem like you were angry.." I said. Why are my hands shaking? Am I that nervous?
(-Himchan pov-)
Well his hands are shaking. Meaning that he must be nervous. But why? We don't have a concert any time soon. "Hyung why are you nervous?" I asked him. "Well I seriously don't know. I'm just am" he said. I pulled out my wallet and paid my bill. I got up and grabbed his hand. "Come with me" I told him. Yongguk blushed a bright pink and followed me. At the top of the roof, where I always hang out by my,I showed him where I go when I'm upset. "so this is your litle hiding spot when you're upset." yongguk chuckled. "yeah this is actually my second hiding place. i only come here when im sad or when i want to be alone....and meditate" i laugh. he also laugh. i looked at yongguk and he look at me. his body so built and face so manly and firm. no wonder girls always fall for him. i sighed and looks down. "is anything okay?" yongguk asked me. "o-oh nothing i was just thinkiing" i looked up and smiled.