Katsuki, not Kacchan

Izuku P.O.V.

Dabi gave me simple orders, a simple task. All I had to do was help at the USJ attack. I knew I would see the real villains there, so I was afraid. Heroes, heroes are the real villains of society. Attacking defenseless people and getting paid for it.

'But Izuku how are villains defenseless?' You pure interrogator! I'll tell you how, dear reader. Villains are defenseless because society makes them. Through your purest inttrntions you could have created a villain. When society fails us weaker links. We turn away. The world is a cruel mest up place. Hell, it turned me, a nice pure angelic boy, with hopes to be a hero, into a phyco. Good Job society. 

"Izu, snap out of it" I heard Dabi say to me. 

"Ah- yes sir I was talking to the voices again." I said nodding.

 "We're here, it's time" He said.

I smiled in response. "Let me get the blonde one" I told Kuroguri.

He responded by teleporting me to the area with Katsuki Bakugou and Kirishima. I smiled and got into a fighting stance. "Long time no see Katsuki" I said looking him in the eyes with a smile on my face. "What the hell  Deku?!" he tried to grab me. "Woah Katsuki, I would let you touch me but this is off the menu now, your not my kacchan and i'm not your Deku, thing's have changed. See you around Katsuki"  I said as Shiugaraki called the retreat.

Katsuki P.O.V.

WHAT THE HELL?? WAS THAT DEKU?!

Izuku P.O.V.

Do you understand Reader? I'm dropping all the hints, get on my level!