A Violent Start To Our New Life In The Sengoku

Depuis le début

Masamune asked me with a nervous smile on his face.

"Don't mind her, as I said, Sora is just protective."

The women looked in our direction and for some reason, they looked disappointed when they saw me.

"Wait, that's Sora?"

"Sora is a woman? Oh jeez and I thought Sora was gonna be a tall handsome guy like Hideyoshi."

I shrugged my shoulders and then Masamune chuckled.

"They seriously thought you were gonna be a man?! Hahahaha!!"

"I'm not worried about it, besides, I always get the same reactions, I'm used to it."

I said as I wrapped my arm around Mai and we headed towards the castle gates. We walked passed the crowd of women and I told her.

"It's probably for the best that we stuck around here for a while."

"What? But Sora-"

"No buts, Mai, I can escape undetected easily but, you, on the other hand, is a different story, until we figure a way home, we'll stick around here for a while, don't worry, I'll protect you."

Mai smiled at me when I said this and then we saw Mitsunari and another man standing next to him.

'I guess he must have returned with Nobunaga but, who is that man next to him? and well, as for Nobunaga, I'm sure he's waiting in the castle keep.'

I thought to myself as I glanced at the castle. Masamune spoke up.

"Even Ieyashu came out to say hi. That's rare."

"Ieyasu?"

I mumbled and I tried to remember who he was but, that was one part of my history classes that go struggled to pay attention to.

"Ieyasu Tokugawa, he's the sourpuss next to Mitsunari. You should take this chance to say hi."

We stopped at the gate where Mitsunari and the man who is called Ieyasu Tokugawa, waited.

"I've been expecting your arrival, Lady Mai, Lady Sora."

Mai blushed a little when she saw that angel smile on his face but, it didn't affect me in any way since I kept a hold of my emotionless look.

"Mitsunari, if Nobunaga expects me to apologise for what I did then he can forget it because-

"They look pitiful."

Ieyasu said out loud. I glared at him and then Ieyasu said to me.

"You're Sora and Mai?"

"Yes, that's us, so you're Ieyasu?"

"What if I am?"

Ieyasu asked as he glared at me with those cold eyes. I glared back at him and then he said to me.

"Don't get me wrong but, when they told me about you and how you attacked our lord I was expecting you to be a tough guy but what do I find? A pitiful and slender woman."

Bonk!

"Ow!"

Ieyasu shouted after I whacked him over the head with my fist.

"Mind calling me that again?! I dare you!!"

"Sora! Calm down!" Mai shouted while holding me back.

"I take it back, she's not pitiful or weak..." Ieyasu mumbled after rubbing his head where I whacked him.

Hideyoshi, Mitsunari and Masamune sweat dropped nervously when they saw that whole scene.