jisung paused and shifted a bit.

"like all the fighting and stuff.. and honestly for a while i thought i could only bring bad things to you guys.."

"but i know that it's not true, now i know what it's like to be loved. and it's not just by one person, but by seven of you. you all have showed me a kind of love i've never experienced before. and i can't thank you enough for that."

"thank you for being there, thank you for protecting me when i had no one, thank you all for building me back up from nothing- thank you for making me love myself." jisung paused for another second.

"what you guys built together- it's so beautiful. from all the teasing, and the bad jokes felix makes, all the smart remarks from seungmin, and even hyunjin's dramatic actions along with changbin being sly all the time. from chan a power parent to jeongin being a little baby. and from minho being my absolute angel." he softly smiled.

"thank you for giving me something beautiful." by this point jisung's eyes began to get watery, and he felt the well awaited lump form in his throat.

"i was so lost in the dark, i was cold and i wanted to do such bad things. you all gave me another chance at life and now i want to live. i want to be with you guys, i want to be happy now- i don't look in the mirror anymore and feel disappointed.

how can i? how bad can i really be if you all care for me so much? i know there has to be a part of me that's good if you guys like me.." jisung quickly brought his sleeve to his eye.

"this is me saying thank you for everything." jisung finally looked back up, eyes watering like crazy as he was met with the crying faces of everyone else.

"oh jisung.." of course felix was sobbing already, and he wiped his face, gently scooting over to his best friend.

he wrapped his arms around jisung (which was something different from his usual tackles) and he buried his head in his shoulder.

then jeongin came over with tears in his eyes, and then chan, then changbin, the seungmin and hyunjin, and of course minho.

they all hugged him.

they all hugged each other.

"you don't ever need to thank us," chan said, his eyes watering too.

minho took a while to admire the cluster of people.

this was family.

he smiled and hugged everyone back in the bundle of people.

it felt so nice.

once the hug was broken changbin bursted up. "let's celebrate this day with a movie session!" he announced, making the boys cheer.

everyone sprawled into spots on the carpet and couch as they discussed movies and happy things along the way.

minho looked at jisung, who was smiling brightly as he was in the conversation.

minho swiftly leaned close to him and tapped his shoulder. "psst." he whispered, catching jisung's attention.

"come with me, i wanna show you something." minho nudged, making jisung giggle as minho swiftly pulled him away from the group without having them realize.

"you have something to show me?" jisung questioned as minho held his hand and dragged him up the stairs.

"mhm!" the older hummed, quickly leading them to his room. "i have a present for you." he announced. "i got it a few days ago and planned to give it to you on a special occasion but.. now seems like a better time." he smiled.