//36//

"it's really you, huh?"

jiho.

suddenly jisung was frozen, as he stared at the tall boy who grinned at him.

"what? no hello? thats awfully rude." he walked up to jisung and raised his arm- making jisung flinch back.

he chuckled slightly at the reaction and moved his arm back, scratching his brunette head.

"we don't seen you around here anymore. how come."

jisung was frozen with fear.

these were his old friends.

the people who would beat him down, with words and contact.

he saw the look in jiho's eyes. they never changed. they were still evil.

he blinked and stared at the older boy, grip getting deathly tighter on the chain of the swing.

he was the one who hurt the most.

he was the main person who was able to drive fear throughout jisung's body. this was him.

"wow is that jisung?" another person could be heard. "wow i could've never recognize him with his hair dyed."

there were four more people.

all used to be the infamous old friends jisung had mentioned to minho.

the whole group was there.

they all looked at jisung- who had felt so small in that moment. not knowing how to react.

"wow.. it really is you.."

jisung looked over at whoever had spoke. the voice was soft and nearly sympathetic at the scenario.

jisung looked up at him and noticed him to be junseo.

his old friend.

"j-junseo?" jisung stuttered out, staring at the familiar face.

he had remembered.

he used to be jisung's only friend in the end. the only person who was ever kind of nice to him.

junseo used to let him use his pencils, and even spoke to him a few times.

he even stood up to the others who used to pick and bully him every single day. he made them back off.

and to be honest- jisung had missed him.

but he had also forgotten about him.

seeing him made jisung have hope. as if he would help him again.

he looked up at him, eyes pooling with hope and he even wanted to smile helplessly a bit.

but that feeling went away once he had realized he was with the bad people.

"junseo.. what are you doing here?" his eyes glazed over to his old real friend, voice laced with disappointment and sadness.

the other looked back at jisung for only two seconds before turning his gaze away.

they used to be friends.

used to be.

jiho cleared his throat. he shot daggers at junseo, who did in fact felt sympathy. but it all vanished as he was stared upon by the others.

junseo's facial expression changed, as he smugly smiled and then waved his hand at jisung.

"han jisung."