JAANE DE MUJHE -LET ME GO

She is lost in her own world busy with files and stuff. But whenever she stops her mind goes back tho the lane of memories of him.

Kabir!

One name with millions of emotions. Her best friend, Her love, Her everything.

She remembers each and every word he said. Every moment spent with him was precious to her.

"Ma'am! The reports you asked for are ready. Please have a look."  Her assistant brought me to reality.

She was in the world of memories of him and her.

The way he made her smile.

The way he teased her.

The way he comfort her.

The way he cared for her.

The way he understood her.

But one misunderstanding and everything changed. Kabir and Aisha were best of friends and best of partners.

Both studied at same place and use to work in the same firm with equal positions.

But their love was evil eyed by someone who was crazy for kabir.

One day kabir came to aisha happily and showed her the letter of opportunity to work with biggest marketing agency in New York.

She was happy that he got the opportunity he was seeking for but she didn't want to be far from him.

He was her life and so was with him.

They were talking about this and the evil eyed girl crazy for kabir took it as an opportunity to separate them.

"Kabir please think about it again, You are the only son in the family. Your mom will be left alone if you leave and what about me? "Aisha said.

" Love! I won't be getting this chance again. Regarding mom I ll shift her at aunt's place and you are always in my heart . " He replied.

" Okay! Do what's best for you. "

Aisha wasn't getting a good instinct about it. She researched about it and wanted to tell kabir that this opportunity is to know the confidential details of the firm they are working right now.

The businessmen in New York wants to overtake this and for that they are using him because he is one of the best and most trusted employee.

When she reached him and said this his ears were already filled with something else.

She explained him about the fact but he denied saying that

"You don't want me to succeed right? You are jealous because you didn't get this opportunity. Yeah right? Miss aisha the topper and best employee doesn't want her partner to be more successful than her. Isn't it?"  He said in a rude tone.

She was shocked to hear this would be an understatement. She never expected him to say these mean words.

She was too shocked to react to the fact that her kabir is saying all this.

" No kabir! You have misunderstood me. Please let me explain. What you are thinking isn't true ." She pleaded.

She tried to make him understand but that was of no use.

He just left saying,

"JAANE DE MUJHE - LET ME GO"